Search results

1. shauqi_wax123

what bush is this?

where's ur location bro?...if u r in KL,u might as well contact William ay riyoz racing..he has every single thing for altezza..juz my 2 cents.. :)
  2. shauqi_wax123

Port And Polish...with minimum cost..

bro, can u please quote me price for Toyota 1G-FE engine..TQ
  3. shauqi_wax123

Altezza Elegance Body Kit

bro, how much for the side skirt n rear skirt?..tq
  4. shauqi_wax123

Removing Catalytic Converter

Thanks bro Greytezza..i'll have mine installed this evening..
  5. shauqi_wax123

Removing Catalytic Converter

tq Guru Greytezza for the advice..yes, as for now, i'm not too keen in modifying my car as the car is only running on 1G-FE..nothing much we can gain from this engine i supposed..anyway, i bought one HKS Silent Hi-Power from a friend tonight at RM300. But, its a used one for sure..but, the...
  6. Removing Catalytic Converter

Hi to all Altezza Gurus.. I was just wondering whether is it advisable for me to remove my cat converter?..My car is actually a Lexus IS200 which i brought back from UK and in UK it is some sort of a 'must' for cars to have catalytic converter. I've read somewhere on the net that if we...
  7. shauqi_wax123

H&R spring and Wheel Spacers..

Yup...i will only maintain 17" rims...but maybe a bit wider ones..as for now, i'll just stick to my stock rims and try to install the H&R sport spring and see how it drives..if it feels good to me, i might as well use it untill my next absorber change..if its too hard n bumpy, i might as well...
  8. shauqi_wax123

H&R spring and Wheel Spacers..

Tq Guru Stepwyew...that was a very good explanation i would say.. About the spring, i think it is still considerable to be consumed...but, for the spacers, i dont think so anymore..i might as well buy a slightly wider rims so that i can u wider tires with them.. Thanks again Guru stepwyew...i...
  9. H&R spring and Wheel Spacers..

Hi to all Altezza Gurus... First of all, I want to wish Selamat Hari Raya to everyone.. I have some questions to ask all my Gurus here... 1) I have a set of H&R sport springs ( black color) and i'm thinking of installing them to my car. I'm want to pair those springs with my stock...
  10. shauqi_wax123

ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

Re: (NEW!!) ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!! 1. Porosaki - 6mt (now 1JZ) 2. Jahax (sold to johorian) - 6mt 3. Rinagi (sold to pan global) 5at convert to 6mt 4. Stepwyew - 5at (now 1JZ) 5. Clipguy - 5at (sold) 6. Bl@cktezza - 5at (USJ) 7. Martinchan - 6mt 8. Desharmner - 5at with supercharger...
  11. shauqi_wax123

ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

Re: (NEW!!) ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!! Am i eligible to be on the list?...
  12. shauqi_wax123

Lexus IS200 chassis

TQ so much for the info..really appreciate it...now i know how to do the budget for the bushings..
  13. shauqi_wax123

Lexus IS200 chassis

Tq so much for the infos...If u dont mind, how much u spent for the bushings and where did u changed n purchased them?.. As for the Tein SS, i dont think my pocket is ready for that just yet..might just purchase an OEM ones only for the time being..hehehe..
  14. shauqi_wax123

Lexus IS200 chassis

hahaha...i envy u..u got AutoFoam, n some more new bushings n coilovers..Your car will definitely feel like new.. What i meant by UltraRacing bars was the front strut bar, rear strut bar n several more bars designed by UltraRacing to improve our car handling n response. see here -->...
  15. shauqi_wax123

Lexus IS200 chassis

TQ cash1212 for the reply..I've heard bout this product too..Even, i asked for quotation for my car anf they quoted at rm2480 for the ultimate package..So, by doing this, my clunking sound from the roof/chassis will dissappear?...hmmm..think i need to put up this item to my to-do list..now i got...
  16. Lexus IS200 chassis

Hi to all Gurus here, I have a problem with my car. Everytime i drive the car, i will hear small 'click click' sound at the rear part of my roof. Then when i drive my car on roads where the degree is different for eg; climbing up multi-storey carpark or so, i will hear some 'kluk klak' sound...
  17. shauqi_wax123

Lexus IS200 SE 1999 Market Value

Tq wfhan and green...Then, i need to upgrade my total insured sum..pheww...
  18. Lexus IS200 SE 1999 Market Value

Hi guys, Does anyone of you guys know the market price for Lexus IS200 SE year 1999 in Malaysia?..The reason why i would like to know is because of my car insurance. As for the time being, i insured my car for only RM30k. Thats because i dont have any idea on how much is the market price for...
  19. shauqi_wax123

Advise on buying suspension

What about TITAN custom suspension?...Does anyone ever use this set b4?..If yes, do u mind sharing the experience?..