Search results

1. J

Subang USJ1 - Auto Service, Repair, Spray Paint and Detailer

Hi boss, I think you also PM-ed me on Lowyat.net right? I replied you there already. Thank you! Please do check out our Facebook for some samples of our work: http://www.facebook.com/BFauto
  2. J

Bump! For any enquiries please feel visit our FB: http://www.facebook.com/BFauto Thank you everyone and have a great day :)
  3. J

Hi boss, For pearl based paint exterior repaint estimated price is around RM2,000, while for inside-out it is RM2,600. We can assist in installing the body parts, or if you need us to source for it also can. Best if you can drop by our shop at BF Auto Spray & Services, No.1 USJ 1/6C Subang...
  4. J

Just acquired new paint booth. Be the first few to try it and get a discount! PM for more information. Thank you everyone!
  5. J

Liqui Moly Products (Engine Oil, Ceratec)

Good seller, free bump !
  6. J

At all prices we apply high solid clear coat. :proud:
  7. J

Hi Mufakkir, an estimated quote would be in the range of RM2,600-3,000 for crystal red inside out. The final price will depend on the exact paint you want, as each have different pricing and also your car's body condition. If you are free do drop by so we can explain to you in detail and you...
  8. J

Hi there, below is the estimated pricing for 2K metallic/solid OEM paint with good clear coat: 1) Front skirting RM120-150 2) Side skirting 1 pair (LHS & RHS) RM200-240 3) Rear skirting RM120-150 Installation about RM30-80 depending on the fitment quality. Best if you can drop by...
  9. J

Hi, sorry we don't sell body kits. However, we can install and paint for you. Feel free to drop by our shop for a quote. Thank you!
  10. J

Hi Sir, Yup that is correct. Inclusive of the price we will also spray your interior door frame area! Thus, the only area in which you will see your old colour is the engine bay, under front bonnet, rear boot area, under rear boot area etc. Minor knocking we can give you great discount...
  11. J

Hi! For outside only same colour (metallic) our rate is RM1,600 onwards (depending on body condition). For changing colour just add an additional RM200 for metallic. If you want any other colours such as pearl, crystal etc a small surcharge is applicable. For knocking on fender we take a...
  12. J

Hi buddy, sorry we don't have rim polishing service. Good Morning Sir, For changing colour for Kancil to metallic colour we charge RM2,200-RM2,400+ depending on body condition. Thanks!
  13. J

[WTS] 60mm JASMA LED Boost Meter

bump! call 0169832828 for best price.
  14. J

We are current running a promotion for May 2012. 15% discount off all exterior/whole body spray painting for 3 cars for the month of May (1st come 1st serve). We are testing new quality clear coat that is more glossy. Not applicable for Matte paint jobs. Our previous promotion is still...
  15. J

Bump! Call Mr. Borman at 012 879 1010 for exterior respray special rate! (RM1400-RM1800) for normal sedan!
  16. J

This is what i did for my engine 4g92 sohc

Whats your setup? I did some minor changes since last year, got 183whp and 199nm torque @ GT auto too. :driver:
  17. J

Rim painting also available! Please call me straight at 016 983-2828 or email me @ [email protected]. I rarely come online here. Thank you!
  18. J

Call for special price!
  19. J

Morning Bump!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It has been a long and arduous process for McLaren to get their MP4-12C supercar into production but that time has finally arrived and while Chassis 01 isn’t quite 100 per cent, it’s done up enough for the team’s Formula One drivers, Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button to put it through its paces.

McLaren plan to build another 999 of the MP4-12C for this year. Power comes from a twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter V8...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience