Liqui Moly Products (Engine Oil, Ceratec)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Liqui Moly Products (Engine Oil, Ceratec)

ThunderGod_Cid

Known Member
Dec 2, 2005
SELLER INTRODUCTION

I'm just a regular guy. Being a preventive maintenance guy, I am very selective in additives, engine oil, engine cleaners, and selected performance parts, I am here in this forum equipped with carefully selected and personally tested products to make your car run more efficient, better, smoother and quieter. Let me give your car a magical touch and be rest assured that you will not be unsatisfied, leaving our meetup with your car with a pleasant feeling :D

Trust me.. stay with me throughout the lifetime of your brand new car, it will NEVER, EVER give you problems on your engine. Your car's fuel consumption will not go up, your engine will always be clean. I will also teach you how to keep your engine in tip top condition.

Stay with me throughout the remaining life of your old car, I'll help you to clean things up and restore your engine efficiency, power, and hopefully your fuel consumption and give you certain advise on what's going on in your engine bay ;).

You can look up my blog at Car Preventive Maintenance for more info on me, myself and I.

Cheers

ThunderGod_Cid

Reason for me Picking the below Product to sell :

These oils were all personally tested by me. This Engine Oil retains it's quality over time, aka lasts very long compared to certain brands which claim to last as long. You will NOT feel sluggish after usage of 4-5k.
For those who are looking for 4litre fully synthetic oil package, I also carry 4l Qmax fully synthetic PAO/ESTER oil as I pick the BEST from both Product line.

Item(s): Engine Oil

1.MOS2 leichtlauf 10W40 (semi synthetic) 4L rm130

2.Synthoil High Tech 5w40 (fully synthetic) 5L RM268

3. Synthoil High Tech 5w40 (Fully synthetic) 4L RM228

4.MOS2 leichtlauf 10W30 (Semi Synthetic) 4L rm125

5. Liqui Moly Ceratec (Ceramic micro particles) 300ml, good for 5litres of oil RM169
Liqui Moly Ceratec used by Malaysian Difters, proven to protect engine even without engine oil!

Liqui Moly Ceratec test «

Package includes:

Price: As per Above

Warranty:TUV Certified

TÜVs (German pronunciation: [ˈt�f]) (short for Technischer Überwachungs-Verein, Technical Inspection Association in English) are German organizations that work to validate the safety of products of all kinds to protect humans and the environment against hazards. As independent consultants, they examine plants, motor vehicles, energy installations, devices and products (e.g consumer goods) which require monitoring. The many subsidiaries of the TÜVs can also act as project developers for energy and traffic concepts, as problem solvers in environmental protection, and as certification bodies. Many of the TÜV organizations also provide certification for various international standards, such as ISO9001:2008 (quality management system) and ISO/TS16949 (automotive quality management system).

Dealing method: COD at Sunway, bhp ss14 subang Jaya

Location of seller:Subang

Contact method/details: 012-9096996

Age of item:New

---

Item(s) conditions:New

Picture:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Synthoil High Tech 5W40 Fully Synthetic RM208 (RM268 for 5L)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MOS2 leichtlauf 10w30 - Semi Synthetic RM125

MOS2 leichtlauf 10W40 (semi synthetic) 4L rm130

Liqui Moly Ceratec RM169/300ml - Good for up to 5l

Explanation of this product :

Liqui Moly Ceratec - This is a premium product for those who really really wants the most protection on their engine. It is most recommended to prepare the engine before oil change by using my Lambda Oil Primer to clean off all sludge and restore your compression first. Then, you can do your oil change and mix this in.

This product consists of microceramic particles with chemical wear protection and active coating agents. It means that it's ceramics, in micro sizes which gives great protection and reduction in friction in your engine. It will last up to 50,000km as it's a coat that bonds to the metal itself. It also fills all roughness and unevenness on all metal surface and creates a thin coat of lubricating film when it hardens on the metal surfaces.

END USER REVIEW(based on lowyat.net)

highly recommended!!

truly support my brother!! :)
[snapback]42204482[/snapback]​
I tested MOS2 leichtlauf 10W40 + Liqui Moly Ceratec

Seller of course good. This is not first time deal with him. The oil + ceratec was probably the best combo i've tried so far. Engine idle much better, noise and vibration drop a notch. Performance gain probably too little to be notice by me. Will continue with MOS2 leichtlauf. The most i like is its cheap :P
[snapback]42756737[/snapback]​

have a free time to write up comment on ceratec.

tried it after putting in revo for <100km

before this my engine sounds more like a diesel very rough sound and its a new car barely 2months.Told elton want to try his new stuff,after 15-20km pour in ceratec i can definitely hear less sound from my engine almost gone actually..

so guys go ahead,imagine a 2 month old bmw also bising quiet after pour this thing.

Great product! Regular customer

Soon the oils hehe
[snapback]42766181[/snapback]​

free bump for you cid.

a honest guy there.
sorry..cid

couldnt get the Liqui Moly black oil from you.

doh,my dad bring my car go to service never inform me. awww...
the next turn,i will try this product out :nod:
[snapback]42988397[/snapback]​
MOS2 10W40 & Ceratec review:

Engine is really quiet and smooth now after running the car for about 100km since oil change. During idle with aircond off i can barely hear my engine running from inside the car. Good stuff i must say. Can feel a slight gain in pick up, but probably due to don't know what kinda oil was poured in before this by my cousin. hahaha. Good stuff Elton.

Just a note to potential customers who are doing oil change and adding ceratec. Be sure to tell your mechanic to not fill the new oil too close to the full mark as adding the ceratec increases the oil level quite a fair bit. Forgot to tell my mech that and now my oil level is now above the maximum mark. Lesson learnt -.-
[snapback]43485656[/snapback]​
aku pakai semi pun, still service at 10k. xde issue pun
[snapback]43801054[/snapback]​

Get MOS2 leichtlauf 10W40 and Liqui Moly Ceratec from TS.
After Engine Oil Change about 100km, engine is quiet and smooth compare before oil change. Engine quiet until not realize engine is started. :P
Thumb up to TS bring good product to us !
[snapback]43874751[/snapback]​

Just service my waja 4G18 and my friend's myvi with lambda primer and petrol!

LIQUID MOLY is hell better than E***S =D

there you go elton! free bump for ur poison yet awesome product! =D

jerry
[snapback]43927773[/snapback]​

for starters, the black engine oil was a bit of a surprise as im used to the normal yellow/golden ish oil colors. and the idea of putting something black into a just poured out used pitch black oil during the flush (with lambda primer too :thumbs: ) is kinda wierd lol

first impressions after im done servicing the car (for the sake of accuracy to people who care, i also had threebond done by elton, and lambda primer done prior to flush of old oil):

- car idle times are very quiet, vibration also greatly reduced.
- i can go into first gear at full stop, and the vibrations/jerking is very minimal (not to say completely gone, it will also be a lot more evident in the reverse gear), which is nothing i've experienced with previous regular mineral oil
- car temperature also rises a little slower than usual, radiator fan also didnt have to work its ass off unlike before, easily cooled down too if you're not reving the engine hard and driving for short distances

then later on at midnight about 4am, took the car for a full throttle ride:

- acceleration is greatly improved
- under 4-5k rpm engine still remains really quiet, the road noise/air con/wind leaking in noise is noisier than the engine lol
- very minimal improvement on max speed (topped around 165km/h downhill), however the time to get there was vastly improved

=edit=
oh ya forgot to mention:
driving a 11 year old proton iswara aeroback
and using mos2 10w40 semi syn
[snapback]44256662[/snapback]​
hi there,
I'm looking for MoS2 Leichtlauf 10 W-40 (4L). pls update me the latest price.
and do u help others to do oil changing if i wanna add in Ceratec together.
Its best to let the pro handle for the first time!
[snapback]45190701[/snapback]​

Best combination for my car..bought all tis for my camry:

2 x Lambda Primer ( pour in a day before service)
1 x MOS2 leichtlauf 10W40 (semi synthetic)
1 x Liqui Moly Ceratec (Ceramic micro particles) 300ml

Restore my 11 years old car poweerrrr!!! Thks bro!
Will call u again for my next car service!
[snapback]45423320[/snapback]​

Using semi syn 10-40, with mos2, engine quieter,easier to rev, pedals feels lighter....
[snapback]45545060[/snapback]​

Reason for sale:Trader

For more info kindly visit Liqui Moly Oil Treatments, Car Oil, Fuel Treatments and More.
[snapback]34174819[/snapback]​

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hey, you're Elton Poh right? Heh. You got the LiquiMoli Octane booster product? If yes how much? Can PM me please?

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Interested in d ceretec...best price n location pls

Tq n gr8 products...

FAZID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yet another brand new Honda HR-V into the detailien HIVE for some alien coating with Optimum OptiCoat PRO.

Every detail starts with a full decontamination by washing and claying.

This is followed by a full paint inspection under proper lighting to identify any paint defects.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience