Search results

1. S

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Anyone got or know selling Tom's new action center caps silver/polished preferred but if got any color can also 0176976371 If you have set of tom's new action wheels let me know also if it's the only way to get centercaps haha
  2. S

Looking for any of the following AE101 springs Tanabe DF210 Tanabe Super Down Precedeo RSR Ti2000 0176976371
  3. S

which brand of 195/55/15?

might aswell go with Achilles 123 can anyone give me a price range?
  4. S

Tire Price list Zth

price check on 195/55/15 achilles 123 kumho ecsta yokohama S drive Toyo DRB
  5. S

which brand of 195/55/15?

where can I buy cheapest Achilles 123s
  6. S

20V 4age workshop one stop shop (mechanical and electrical)

already bought one boss
  7. S

Looking for AE92 TRD strutbar 4AGE 20V Blacktop MT or AT ECU 4pcs needed budget 450RM each Oil Pressure sensor that will work with AE92 Long meter Double layer brake servo AE101 Roofcut with sunroof complete Kakimoto chambered muffler 4age 20v toda flywheel 4age 20v clutch set need not new as...
  8. S

I know bro.. I am not saying dirt cheap I meant cheap = not overpriced thanks :)
  9. S

They good with 4age 20v electricals? ---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:49 AM ---------- Also anyone can recommend shop to get AE92/AE101/AE111 full aluminum radiators with good price?
  10. 20V 4age workshop one stop shop (mechanical and electrical)

Need inputs for reliable and not too expensive workshops/foreman for 20V 4AGE Need to have some work done 1. need to check AE92 long meter VSS sensor not working getting error code 42 so I get the check engine light 2. Need help to install and wire oil pressure sensor. I have this and...
  11. S

Looking for AE92 TRD strutbar 4AGE 20V Blacktop MT or AT ECU 4pcs needed budget 450RM each Kakimoto chambered muffler 4age 20v toda flywheel 4age 20v clutch set need not new as long as above 85% tanabe df210 ae101/ae111 lowering springs tanabe precede superdown ae101/ae111 lowering springs...
  12. S

Looking for AE92 TRD strutbar Kakimoto chambered muffler 4age 20v toda flywheel 4age 20v clutch set need not new as long as above 85% tanabe df210 ae101/ae111 lowering springs tanabe precede superdown ae101/ae111 lowering springs shop to fix meter wiring, install sandwich plate and...
  13. S

Looking for AE92 TRD strutbar Kakimoto chambered muffler toda flywheel clutch set tanabe df210 ae101/ae111 lowering springs tanabe precede superdown ae101/ae111 lowering springs sms/whatsapp/viber 0176976371
  14. S

Reputable rim refurbish shop KL/JB

hows price and workmanship bro?
  15. S

anyone know the name.. wheel got 1 chip part and one got lip dent need to fix and spray ---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:40 PM ---------- @pomen_GTR this one boss? yk engineering works. add=27, jln taming 6, taming jaya, 43300 seri...
  16. S

anyone know any places near PJ/Seri Kembangan/Dengkil/sunway that can fix my wheels before I go to Kepong area damn quite far from me
  17. S

Places to repair and spray rims

bumping thread need to know any places near puchong/seri kembangan/dengkil area who can fix my wheels and repaint probably gunmetal gray or bronze like TE37's but not glossy just flat/matte
  18. S

[P&R] Rim Repair & Spray Service Centre

Boss how long to repair this and repaint all 4 wheels. I attached photo of the damage on the wheel I want it painted this color but not glossy I want it flat/matte
  19. S

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

anyone got altezza OEM chin and side skirts...
  20. S

Bearing gearbox axle driveshaft sounds like a plane already

there is an oil seal both side where the driveshaft connects to the gearbox.. did your mechanic check if the oil seals needs to be replaced? you might just need to replace the oil seals on both sides this is of the leak as for the noise do you only hear it when the gear is engaged? or even on...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

KLIMS 2006 Visitors Treated To A Showcase Of Cars And Lifestyle,

Babes at the KLIMS 2006 - Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow 2006

Photos: Wong SW
Words: KLIMS

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience