Search results

1. Hankook Z221 Semi-Slicks (235/40/18)

item sold!
  2. Original Volk Racing CE28N (18x8.5jj, PCD114.3)

Letting go of my Original Volk Racing CE28N rims. 18 x 8.5jj ET52 PCD114.3 (fits all Japanese cars including Honda, Toyota, etc) Perfect for 225/235/245 tyres Used exclusively for Sepang only (Track Rims). Not driven on the road, therefore has never been in any potholes (no dents or scratches)...
  3. #Under230

So here's a little history lesson, back in Q4 2010, TCEC introduced Malaysia to the RenaultSport Megane RS250. Heralded as the hottest hot hatch-back at the time, what would have been a more fitting venue to hand the first batch of owners their keys? Well, Sepang International Circuit of...
  4. NukeeZoid

The EUROs Are Here To Stay!

The EURO category has always been the bastard child at TimeToAttack. Back in 2011, no one took us seriously, especially when it came to laptimes at Sepang. For the longest time, Honda had hands down took the crown for being the fore-runners at the track, clocking amazing times without the help...
  5. NukeeZoid

TTA 2014 Finale: Nothing Romantic Here...

Shedden of ExoticMods whispered "Good job bro... that's really a fast laptime." And as he shook my hand and handed me the EURO SUPER STREET 3rd place trophy, I stared into the large crowd gathered in front of me, smiled nervously for the camera, and soaked it all in... What a way to end 2014...
  6. NukeeZoid

TTA Round 1 2014: Rivalry & Camaraderie

TTA Round 1, 2014: Rivalry & Camaraderie And when the dust settles, tyres stop screeching, transponders stop recording, and fuel stops burning, what truly matters & remains is the camaraderie and the respect amongst drivers. 27 April 2014 was an exceptional TimeToAttack. Within the Euro...
  7. Renault Megane RS250

Putting my Renault Megane RS250 up for sale. I'm located in the Petaling Jaya, Damansara area. The car was bought brand new from TCEC back in March 2011 and has been meticulously taken care of. Service has been done every 8k km (eventhough recommended intervals are 10k km). Car is still...
  8. NukeeZoid

A (would-be) date with Glory

Screeching tyres, fading brakes, scorching heat, tunnel vision, and a claustrophobic helmet. Welcome to Time To Attack 2013... Welcome to Paradise. I opened my hazy eyes to pitch black darkness, and only the whir of my air-conditioner to indicate that I wasn't still in dreamland. "Where's my...
  9. Stock DC5-R Suspension

DC5-R (Stock) Suspension sold!
  10. Ode to Farewell - DC5 Integra Type R

:( So I just handed my car off this morning to the shipping company because it's being shipped over to the new owner in KK, Sabah. Its a bittersweet thing selling a car. You know its time to move on, but theres something about the growl of her exhaust, and the way her HIDs catch your eyes...
  11. Exedy Hyper Single - K20A

sold!
  12. Exedy Hyper Single - K20A Engines

Hi guys, I have an Exedy Hyper Single Clutch for sale. Used for 4 months only before the previous user upgraded. I bought it off him thinking that I would install it, but I've decided to stick to the stock clutch because I daily drive my DC5 and money situation won't permit me to change it...
  13. Honda Integra DC5 (2010)

Mint condition DC5 bought in May 2010. Car has been driven for just over a year. Car had 38,000km mileage when I got it, and I've put only 10,000+km since getting it. Car has been through only minor power mods. However, these are the mods that matter for a DC5. Not the cock & bull rubbish...
  14. Tein Flex - DC5, EP3, Civic ES

Hi guys, I'm letting go off my set of Tein Flex for DC5. I bought the set 6 months ago and just sent it for a retune with Farouk from F-tuned Racing (former Lotus engineer) 1 month ago. The suspension is now tuned to match Ohlins specs and is extremely comfortable on the road while being...
  15. Exedy Hyper Single - DC5/EP3/FD2R

Hi guys, I have an Exedy Hyper Single Clutch for sale. Used for 4 months only before the previous user upgraded. I bought it off him thinking that I would install it, but I've decided to stick to the stock clutch because I daily drive my DC5 and money situation won't permit me to change it...
  16. Tein Flex - DC5, EP3, Civic ES

Hi guys, I have a set of Tein Flex coilovers for the DC5 for sale. Perfect setup for anyone looking to lower their car. Also good for EP3, Civic ES drivers looking for an upgrade. Absolutely no servicing required. GREAT SET of coilovers. The set does not come with pillowball mount, but...
  17. DC5 - Fujitsubo RM01A Full Catback

Hi guys, I'm letting my Fujitsubo RM01A full catback system for the DC5 go for RM1,000 only. Its a full catback, and pipe diameter is 60mm (2.36"). Quiet during idle and cruising, but sounds great in Vtec. Civic ES users can consider this as well, but you will obviously need to modify...
  18. Tint - What & Where?

Hi Guys, I have no idea why I haven't got tinting done on my car yet after 6 months... its usually the first thing i did on my previous rides.... I've always just went for normal Black tint (80% visibility) that cost RM600. i'm big into privacy, thats why I enjoy the "blackness". never went...
  19. RS*R Down Springs + Type R Absorbers

Hi guys, I have a suspension setup for sale: RS*R Down Springs (Type-R Spring Rate) Front: 4.02kg Rear: 7.03kg Paired with MINT stock Type-R absorbers. Performance is excellent, and ride comfort amazed me because it was 100% like stock without the bounce and discomfort of a lowered...
  20. DC5-R Header

Hi guys, I've just recently installed an aftermarket Header on my DC5-R, so i have the stock header up for sale. This is the perfect mod for any GSR/Type-S, FD2, ES and its already "decatted" with a 2.5" test pipe. Higher flowing compared to your stock one, and with no Cat for MAXIMUM...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

brothers..

in need of help..sifus...i wan to install a piggyback...e-manage probably...wanna remove the limiter...one thing i wanna ask..can a 4G18 internals withstand/tahan the high revving..cos now..i noticed the rev cut is at bout 4k++...

thnx guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience