Search results

1. Proton Iswara WFJ 5715 stolen in Cheras

hi sifu;s & fren's, my close relatives car had been stolen this morning below is the car descriptions : Proton Iswara sedan colour: blue plate no : WFJ 5715 last seen locations : near Carrefour Peel Road, Kuala lumpur. I hope ZTH member can help to locate this car. I know this is a...
  2. R

Car seems abandoned

hi sifu;s & fren's, my close relatives car had been stolen this morning below is the car descriptions : Proton Iswara sedan colour: blue plate no : WFJ 5715 last seen locations : near Carrefour Peel Road, Kuala lumpur. I hope ZTH member can help to locate this car. I know this is a very...
  3. waja campro dashboard meter price ?

Dear sifu's and fren's, what is the market price for waja campro manual dashboard meter...?
  4. R

Short life black kia forte couple - Lesbo couple

..and here i thought kia-forty is always driven by a apek above 40yrs old..bad taste for the lesbo..they should have choose lesbogini...:driver:
  5. R

Buying my first car, Inspira 2.0. Need info and tips on purchasing.

due to the recent tsunami disaster that hit the Jap's..make sure the inspira 2.0 u buy have a genuine MIVEC enginee..ask the salesman what type of MIVEC engine it use, make sure it's 2.0 L DOHC 4B11.
  6. R

Cute Cute Petite Girl ~ Elaine Chow ;-)

nice and cute...do u cosplay..?
  7. R

Rusty Roof

...just sell your rusty rides and buy a new one..problems ..solved,..$$$ saved..no more headache...
  8. R

Vaughn Gittin Jr. unimpressed by new world drifting record

Donuting is just another basic skill in drifting, drifting itself consist much more skills in terms of technique, technical , and mechanical + environments(track conditions) know how...
  9. R

Totalled Lamboghini?

the day exotic cars became exotic trash......
  10. R

Project Z Week 4 : Why the Z31?

..hmm...white panties :bootyshake:...my hamsap meters had just risen a few bars..niceee...:love:
  11. R

Project Z Week 2 : Disappointments and Enjoyments

..if u want to build a legendary "devil-z" 2nd gen. you need to install a L28 (L2800) engine, bored and stroked to 3.1 L and fitted with twin turbos.:driver:
  12. R

UR Fender Bar

..mine 1 is plug and play..pasang at their hq in Taman Industri Bukit Permai, service is quite good and provide me with lots of info in improving handling and chassis strengthening.custom made strut bars are also available.
  13. R

20V using RON95...no problemo !

I guess i had use ron95 for more than a year, first it is o.k for my car, but lately ....everytime i fill my car with ron95..my engine lights will blink...and the car loose much of its accelerations power. when i fill it back with ron97 the engine lights still blink, but after a while it will...
  14. R

The Z Project: 1987 Nissan Fairlady 200ZR Z31

...i have a bad feelings about this car..is hard to revive a rusted dead horse.. pls check the chasis frame structure for deformity and rust..rigidity is the big question now ? goodluck anyway...maybe you need help from these guys :FOOSE DESIGN (www.chipfoose.com)
  15. R

Petronas ron 95xtra

RON 95XTRA PETRONAS...., mileage shorter compare to others RON 95, but can feel car performance increase a bit.. overall its still o.k with me..
  16. R

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

antu...@... mid valley:marchmellow:
  17. R

WAI HENG EXHAUST service too good already,maybe over good.

...just hate their way of sawing off the exhaust pipe without taken it off first from the car undercarriage, their sharp end of the saw chipped and scratch some of the undercarriage rust protective paint coatings, and they "buat tak kisah" when you tell them to be careful.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  18. R

Ken Block gets some competition, from a freightliner

...it is STIG long lost, lorry driving cousin...:driver:
  19. R

Beware : Wira whg 7372

.. karma will catch up to him soon..
  20. R

Proton aims for strong finish in Rally of Malaysia to kick start 2011 APRC campaign

Re: Proton aims for strong finish in Rally of Malaysia to kick start 2011 APRC campai Malaysia need...driver like STIG

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I plan to change my Myvi (2009) auto transmission fluid, I know P2 DIII
(green color sticker, blue botol) confirm can be use since alot bengkel use it.

My question is can I use D3-SP as pic below, have anybody try it?

* I ask it because I have a few doubt as follow:
- The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience