Search results

1. C

Am I too late to buy a skyline R34 GTT?

out of sudden the seller not interested in selling his skyline, damn there goes my dream.. Hope to hear some good news from Kmunz
  2. C

Am I too late to buy a skyline R34 GTT?

Welldone Kmunz, we are on the same boat.. me was not very convince at intial part (same quest was running in ma mind, additional- my family hoping me to get a MPV) but it's (same shit) DREAM CAR so tutup mata and hantam. i'm in the process of getting r34 gtt too but the hassle part is the loan...
  3. C

Unregistered cars for sale

i'm looking for nissan Silvia S15 Spec R, pm best price Thanx.
  4. C

[WTS]Cometic Metal Gasket

Dude, can i use it for my CA18DET machine surface? i mean the head of the block is machine.. What's the ratio?
  5. C

CA18DET need help

oh, hehe malu nak bagi tahu la tapi xpe I boost on low fuel, high rpm summore :p End up radiator hose to manifold burst, piston ring expands (lines in linear), head, bla bla.. Haiz sad la, now then i know i shouldnt boost at low fuel.. Beginner mah, sure like this like that plus YAYA...
  6. C

CA18DET need help

Boss, Mine should be doch type because it's CA18DET, correct me if i'm wrong :p Forged piston?? custom made? where can i get the details? Thank you
  7. CA18DET need help

Hi Sifus, Can i rebore my s13 block?? what piston to use (original 83mm). My mechanic also not sure on what piston can be used. Can i change the engine head to any other head? What kind of modification can be done for CA18DET? Please help me.. please.. Haiz sad to see her in workshop.
  8. C

L2 / L5 ecu mod- no Boost CUT

Sifus, pls help me also... i'm new for mods world, is it ok for L2 auto boost cut?
  9. C

Less vacuum, high RPM

I just repair my fan belt and rocker arm (too noisy, tighten the bolt and nut) for my L2 recently, after the adjustment my car tunning gone heywire and my vacuum drops from 760 mm hg to less then 500 mmhg. This result in fast boosting (no so good- makan more fuel etc) even at 2 rpm and become...
  10. C

Turbo timer and alarm system

u must have DIY the timer with wrong wire( i meant alarm wire salah masuk), better to get a car wireman to fix it.. Seriously when i fix my timer at a accessory shop those guys did some sort of same mistake but then luckly they found out during testing time...
  11. C

nissan b13 complete gts bodypart

bro pm your high nego price.. thanx
  12. C

Wts tt132+ca18det

okie thanx will call you tonight, if possible i wanna see the car 1st before nego.. thanx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys..
Just sharing..
What do u all think if i want transplant my rear back wira to complete rear back lancer evo 3 and it will make looks 100% complete EIII..

Anyone hav done make already?
If hav...lets we all discuss about da xperiance a to z..

:burnout:

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience