Search results

1. S

Sunway BLAST 2006 New Year's Eve Countdown Party - 31 December 2005.

10Q David but if you do have any enquiries please feel free to call the above telephone noumber.
  2. S

2 more days to go before Count Down! And still low feedback come on guyz Go Go Go
  3. S

where are the other gangs ? BMW, Satria, Wira, K2oC, etc.... Please come all together to celebrate this Count Down @ Sunway Lagoon BLAST! Jumpa di sana sana ........
  4. S

To be inform that PLEASE book the tickets as soon as possible before 31st December 2005. Thank you for your co operations
  5. S

come on let party guyz Pump Up The volume!!!
  6. S

Black ! you also Menara staff you do not know there will be such event??? Yeah! should be fun if more ZTH members can hang out there make the crow like Sepang Drag or Off The Street
  7. S

Programme 节目 8.00 pm Eat-all-you-can BBQ dinner尽情享用- BBQ自助餐 CAR-nival – Hot Cars ! Music Reigns! 劲爆汽车派对- 靓车!酷音乐! 10.00pm Groovy DJs shuffling session绝对 DJ秀 Special Performances特别表演 Foot Loose – Move Your Body To The Beat! 舞池尽兴 – 随着音乐摇摆! 12.00am BLAST! 爆炸! Spectacular Fireworks Display烟花盛放...
  8. S

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/neeo98/Blast2006.jpg BLAST 2006 New Year's Eve Countdown Party 8pm onward - 31 December 2005 The time is now and the place is here, to celebrate the biggest party of the year! It is going to be a night with superb barbeque dinner, hot cars, loud music...
  9. S

IPOH DRIFT AREAS...Where..?

in Ipoh still can see lots of ppl driving KE-70 and A31 but I only saw 2 Hachi Roku Plate No. Levin 7575 and Trueno AET 86. Ipoh ada tempat meh hm... i know on the way to Sunway Ipoh the road there not bad cornering n wide enough and 1 more dangerous place is the new highway to Cameron...
  10. Full Carbon Fibre Guage Pod

I am looking for the above mention stuff. where can I get it around KL or any where as far as SG also can .... what is the pricing range for it .... Please guide Thank you
  11. S

AE86 from sabah...

can change the card registration name arh I heard it is very difficult in changing name cars from other state correct me if i am wrong
  12. Mgt Air Vitamin Anti-biotic Ri-2000

<LI>is NOT only an Air Ionizer - Ionizer doesn't kill germs / bacteria; wouldn't remove smell. <LI>is NOT only an Air Ozonizer - Ozonizer doesn't remove cigarette smoke / engine emission; doesn't remove airborna particle; doesn't reduce radiation fromComptuer, TV...... <LI>is NOT only an Air...
  13. S

Ipoh Y2K Recharge Dance Club...sexy chicks

there still happening arh I very loong time did not go there dah change place to Green Town
  14. S

Any One?????? Marie France Bodyline

how much she paid for it and how long is the programme duration?????? outcome the same arh....
  15. S

True, but should attend or not to attend or just got gym for work out hmmm...
  16. S

I see 1 positive answer due to Marie Frace Bodyline now have promotion only RM1800.00. So I need more feedback for it before makeing up decision to attend or not to attend. Thank you for cooperations guys. need more feedback
  17. S

Need to know any members girl friend in here attended the above mention programme. Is it really True that they can help reduce body weight and guarantee. Please advice. Thank you.
  18. S

FF Drifters NEEDED

is better you call "imevec" @ 6012 9100 169 he seldom online during office hours. Thank you for your co operations.
  19. S

FF Drifters NEEDED

do not PM him he seldom onm9 call him @ 6012 9100 169 Thank you. For Co operation
  20. S

FF Drifters NEEDED

Detail is FF Drift is NOT this Friday... and will be NEXT week but the date not confirm will inform FF Drifter via PM. Thank you