Search results

1. [WTS] Civic Type-R (FD2R) Exhaust Muffler

As stated in the title, letting go Honda Civic Type-R (FD2R) exhaust muffler. Suitable for most of the cars, especially for Civic FD 2.0. Condition: Excellent, took out @ around 5000km of mileage Price: RM 800 Payment Method: COD Location: Hartamas, Bangsar or SS2 for COD Description...
  2. Nissan Silvia - Abnormal Car?

I would like to ask those who bought Nissan Silvia, and those who did borrow loan from bank for their Nissan Silvia. How long did you all took to approve the application? The bank told that Nissan Silvia is an ABNORMAL car, need more time for approval, and harder for approval. Zzzz.... Bros...
  3. fritz

Web-based game - How strong is your network?

Compete againts the whole Malaysia or World to build your own city. Kinda fun, good for time passing. Can play in office too. Click the link below to start the game. Have Fun! gotzyy - MyMiniCity
  4. Maybe you all can help...

Hi bros... I manage to find an unreg altezza 5AT, mileage @ 26000+ at RM 118k. The dealer said its year 2002 altezza and its z-edition. I can't check the production year from the seat belt as the dealer cut off the tag. From the chassis code, it is really a Z-edition altezza, but just that I...
  5. Anyone Interested to Change Electric Side Windows?

I have a few pairs of Electric Side Mirrors that can be used on Proton Wira. Anyone interested? You can PM me if you are interested. Just to share with you guys.
  6. Brake pad - Share your experience plz..

My brake pad started to wear off and I'm currently considering which brake pad to use. Currently using TRD but i felt TRD wear off quite fast and produce lots of powder when hard braking. Anyone reco. other brand?
  7. Any MRS letting go? Need information..

I'm interested to get a toyota MRS. Anyone selling their belove MRS or anyone know where/who is selling their nice MRS? What is the market price for a used MRS? Thanks all MR2/MRS gurus..
  8. Just to let go adj. suspension. [Depends on what price]

I'm trying to let go my TRD adj. [hi lo soft hard] suspension. One problem is the right rear suspension is leaking. AhNgah from Kajang said can be service for about Rm400+ one pair (rear). I'm busy to touch my car at the mean time, so tot of letting go. If anyone interested to have it, name me a...
  9. Just to share cheap hotel that i found!

I found this hotel rate very interesting so i decide to post it here. I plan to go koh samui with my family this coming december and i found this cheap 4 star hotel. Nice and cheap..have a look..im not working in this company nor promoting this company's deal..just to share. Thanks! Below are...
  10. Will Engine Oil Affect FC That Much?

As the title stated, b4 i service my car im using fully syn. oil..but this time i just use mineral engine oil..my fc drop from Rm50 - 280Km to Rm50 - 220Km..this happened for the last 3 weeks. What i wanna know is, will engine oil affect FC tht much?!
  11. Need Help from Noobie....

My car, ae101 with BT engine..i knew my drive shaft was "dead" as sand has gone in. Normally the "grak grak" sound can be heard durind cornering. But today, i heard a very soft "grak grak" sound wen i accelerate hard on straight road. So...wat i wanna know is..shld i change the drive shaft as...
  12. Need Comment/Advice About Car Handling

First of all, I'm driving a Corolla Seg ae101. I'm here to ask for advice from toyota sifoo about how to improve the handling of this car. If I'm not mistaken, upgrading suspension system would be one of the choice. But what setup let u all feel that its can improve the car's handling? I know...
  13. fritz

What Color Looks Nice For Myvi?

As title, which color is nice for myvi? My friend is getting a myvi in few days time but still cant decide which color to get. Can you guys give some comments? Btw, my friend is a guy.Thankyou!
  14. fritz

Borned to be a car racer..

http://my.so-net.net.tw/bedavinci/test/M_4M.wmv Damn skillfulL~Remote Control Car also can play until like tht..
  15. SSO video - Tom's

http://www.youtube.com/?v=kLg7sj-j_rg See tom's seg pickup so fast..can fight with vtec leh..:shocked:
  16. Quaife LSD...

Hm..anyone heard of Quaife LSD? Did it came out one to be fitted into seg?! I know it hav a version for Ae92..duno it can be used in ae101? Might be a stupid question..but just ask.....
  17. Is300 video clip..

http://chronictel.net/videos/misc/visionboy/Galveston.wmv IS300..faster than Mustang?! Just have a look. hehe..
  18. fritz

UK ap for student

May i know where can i get more info about bringing car back to malaysia from UK? Im a student here anyway..I would like to know how much will got tax n above how many year's car is not allowed to bring in..n etc. Tq!!
  19. Pearl Drum set for sale..

As title..drum set for sale as the picture below. Selling it because going to overseas for studies. Selling price is Rm2100(neg). Condition very good.
  20. Kia owner?

Any Zth kia owner name kok yew?The one that always like to "race"?