Search results

1. dawg

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Looking for Vortex Generator for CT9a (Evo-8) Please send me PM for price, thanks!
  2. dawg

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

Yeah I would love to change those rims too. Any one willing to donate them to me? :rolleyes:
  3. dawg

Intercooler recommendation

Here is a pic of the intercooler. Sorry for late posting. Cheers.
  4. dawg

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

Some pics after repaint. Cheers!
  5. dawg

AEM standalone ecu

If you can't find AEM EMS P&P Board for the EVO, you might want to consider this brand ViPEC. It is also a P&P board for EVO.
  6. dawg

Coil-On-Plug(Non CDI, PNP type)

I replaced plugs and had an ECUFlash and the problem doesn't exist any more. Maybe you can check on the following areas. 1) Spark plugs, correct gap 2) O2 Sensor condition (mine works, but the reading was off) 3) Throttle body 4) ECUFlash or any ELM327 bluetooth + torque app or Dashcommand to...
  7. dawg

The MOST useful engine oil for EVO

Using Torco SR-1 20/50 About RM67 / litre, we use around 4.5litres (5bottles @ RM335) Oil filter RM35 (Mitsubishi) That the basic oil change maintenance every 5,000km - 7,000km.
  8. dawg

What is the best tyre for Evo for daily drives

Brand: Good Year Model: Eagle RevSpec RS-02 Price: RM550/pc (235/45/17) Shop location / address: Puchong, Bandar Puteri, Good Year tire shop (near Michael Badminton Academy) Remarks/ comments: Bought these tires around 2 years ago. Made in Japan, and was very happy with its performance in...
  9. dawg

Ok did some logging with Greddy Infometer, used the Intake Temp parameter. Yesterday was a pretty hot day. Went to Klang around 10am-11am and the intake temp was logged at 43deg-47deg all the way cruising around 100kmh with some occasional boosting to overtake cars. However once reach toll or...
  10. dawg

Hey h22-c, The kit only plug and play to replace the stock intercooler. Hard piping not included. Surveyed market price around RM2k before installation.
  11. dawg

evo7 repaint

Sorry to hijack thread, while we're on the topic of car spray painting, I too recently got my whole car respray back to its original Mitsubishi black (i think code is X42). I paid around that price too, RM2.5k however my car had a lot of work to do because of the after market bumper...
  12. dawg

Hey guys, sorry for late replies. Seldom log in to check. Will be collecting car over the weekend., did a full service and many wear and tear parts to replace (what to expect from 9 yr old car lol). I logged the air temp with new intercooler during afternoon around 41deg. However this was...
  13. dawg

I purchased the M7 intercooler kit already, waiting for the workshop to get it all done. I was quite surprised that for a plug and play kit, the intercooler is larger compared to the stock ones! i measured the core is 60cm wide (excluding the sides polishing). hopefully it wouldnt induced much...
  14. dawg

hi bro tomicagtr, cheers! RM5k for Greddy Spec R? *gulp!* Any chance that this M7 Competition Type R Intercooler Kit is the same as the Greddy Spec R you talking about? Cause I just placed an order for this.
  15. dawg

Sorry coelho if i seem to be hijacking your tread. same as you, looking for a replacement intercooler as soon as possible =p I went to N1 today to ask around, and was recommended 2 intercoolers. 1) HKS - About RM2.6k to RM2.8k, takes 2 month to deliver from Japan. 2) M7 Japan - About RM2k...
  16. dawg

How much does the AMS or ETS ones cost and where to find in KL? Are there any unbranded intercoolers made Locally or Thailand available here? I need one too and a used unit is costing me around RM1k to RM1.3k for a crap condition.
  17. dawg

Hi bro, Maybe you can consider this brand "Mishimoto" Check out the link from the seller http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/369314-mishimoto-intercooler.html Cheers.
  18. dawg

*TAKING ADVANTAGE!* Need URGENT advice from friends & experience ppl in ZTH.

If your friend did offer to pay instalment then it is his choice already. An expensive experience, but nevertheless something that will benefit everyone who read/contributed in this thread. At least now in future should he bang or be banged, he knows what to do moving forward.
  19. dawg

Then lesson for Honda owner, there is no free lunch in this world, you want to upgrade/replace new bumper, you pay for it too! :biggrin:
  20. dawg

My question is to find out whether if people responding to this topic had actually considered themselves in the shoes of Supra Fanatic's friends position. Lets say vr2turbo you are the one that caused the accident to the Honda Insight owner, and despite of whatever that was communicated and...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is entry about how to add a trunk release using aftermarket cheap alarm.

Disclaimer:-
The circuit diagram are my only suggestion, I have not test it in real situation or real circuit. It might work or it might not. I do not take any responsibility for any injury or any other losses. Do at your own risk.

How this circuit work :-

In order to this circuit work...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience