Search results

1. john cooper signature sticker for sale rm65

this item is from uk john cooper signature decals in black made from 7 year cast vynil not the cheap and nasty screen prints ..........the white you see is the backing paper which is throw , the size of them is 62mm X 152mm and there is 2 in a pack a welcome addition to any mini pm...
  2. ALL conti classic owners lets share some info

hi guys lets share some stories on classic conti
  3. mohawk red speakers n components

guys i can get mohawk speakers for a good price mayb u guys can distribute wth ur own profit pm me if ur intrested...dun have to take in bulk
  4. 4g61t ecu eprom editing

guys i found this page on editing eprom programs for 4g61, thought it may be worth trying , if it works then worth the risk kekekeke or else ECU BURN :D http://users.wpi.edu/~ktarry/dsmtech/dsmromedit.html#fuelcut
  5. trade in for nakamichi cd-400 (brandnew)

guys im putting up my naka baby for sale,its a brand new one,been with me for almost 6 months never used...was keeping it for my new car..now wanna let go..all incld warranty finish,but confirm no prob u can trade in any ICE of urs and just payme the difference selling for RM1400(nego)pm me...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Along with the D20 hatchback, BAIC also pulled the veil off the EV200, an electric vehicle (EV) version of the combustion engine D20. Unlike the D20, this EV200 comes in sedan form and its electric motor gives the car a driving range of up to 200km.

Similar to its D20 sibling, the EV200 is to be locally-assembled (CKD) either in Gurun or Pekan, and is the first right-hand drive unit for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience