Search results

1. Proton and Mutiara Motors at Tokyo Auto Salon 2011

Was at Tokyo Auto Salon 2011 yest and guess what I saw.. Satria Neo! 2 to be exact. Here are the pics.. Neo R3 Concept Neo Rally R3 T's for RM185~ Also Mutiara Motors were there under M7. M7 Ladies (Marketing for Malaysia? :love:) Cheers :driver:
  2. Tokyo Auto Salon 2011

Hi guys, Went to check out this year's Tokyo Auto Salon expo and just thought to share some pics with you guys. Sorry for the low quality pics. Not a pro. I just point and shoot only. So please forgive the weird angles and over/under contrast of some pics. Cheers! Entrance...
  3. WTB: Toyota Vios OEM CD Player / Radio

My friend's cd player is not working so would like to get a replacement. Those who have upgraded and still have their OEM player and would like to sell it, pls let me know. Thanks! 012-2909890 Ben
  4. P

Cheras Taman Pertama BHP attendants are murderers?

Dear all, The victim is a sister to my friend. Right now, the family is understandably and horribly upset about how the poor sister died. Innocently driving back home and from nowhere, a car comes hurtling from opposite direction. Impossible to avoid. Gets pinned in her car but can see...
  5. P

4G93T Club

Hi guys, Thanks so much for your replies. As for 'quietness' i'm basically going for as quiet as a turbo exhaust can be while minimizing the restriction of airflow. dun think its a good idea to put silencer too. This one all to avoid getting stopped at blocks n also go for sleeper look...
  6. P

4G93T Club

Hi guys, Sorry to make this a repost. But wud greatly appreciate any advice u can give on the above. If you have a link to some info also would be great. Now im quite blur as to what to get. Many thanks in advance for your wise experienced input. Thanks:wavey:
  7. P

4G93T Club

Hi Guys, It's been a while since I posted here. But just like to get your feedback which exhaust system would be best for our engine. conditions: 1. As quiet as it can possibly be; 2. While allowing for as much free flow as possible; 3. Lightweight as possible Please suggest the brand and...
  8. P

List of good valet parking and rates (please suggest)

1. Sunway Pyramid (rm 8-10) (rm15 after 9pm) 2. Royale Bintang hotel (rm15) - anyone know any other valet to go Curve? 3. Midvalley ( RM10 and RM12 on weekends ) 4. Mandarin Oriental (rm12 for valet service + 8 for parking + rm 2(?) for every hour) 5. Berjaya Megamall (rm20) 6. Jaya One (rm6) 7.
  9. List of good valet parking and rates (please suggest)

Hi guys, I've been wondering about valet parkings around KL/PJ. I don't see a thread about it yet so do you guys think its a good idea to post a list of good and reasonable valet parking? For me, some valet is reasonable enough to park and safe (especially during busy weekends and your car...
  10. P

Putra 01 1.8GSR turbo for Sale

Loan can possibly get 36k if documents are strong
  11. P

Thanks for the compliments.. Met a lot of potential buyers this weekend. Might be sold by next week.
  12. P

Car is out on Motortrader. Price on M/Trader is higher.. so consider it a discount for ZTH folks.. haha Bump!
  13. P

Bump Bumpp Bumppp
  14. P

thanks fer the bump again.. now for my own bump bump
  15. P

Bumper Bumperer Bumperest
  16. P

Bumppp Bumpp Bump
  17. P

Bump Bumpp Bumppp
  18. P

long story man :retarded: you still interested in my car? hahaha... anyway, do send word arnd.. Thanks!
  19. P

Tenkiu for ur bumps n comments. Rhys, remember to take me for a drive after u change ur n-gine ah.. XD
  20. P

Bumppp Bumpp Bump

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here's a pic of the map to TiTAN's shop.

but here's a instruction list anyways.

you're on the MRR2 and coming from Jalan Ampang/ Ampang Point / Zoo towards Cheras..

go straight, about 2km after Ampang Point, there should be a turn-off on the left,
Pandan Indah on the flyover bridge.

you should be able to see this 3 white condo's

DONT TAKE THAT TURNOFF!!
(actually can la, but kinda jam..)

take the 2nd Pandan Indah turn off. (right after/next to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience