Search results

1. C

Track Day on the 17th October 2013 (THURSDAY) at Sepang International Circuit (SIC)

Re: Track Day on the 17th October 2013 (THURSDAY) at Sepang International Circuit (SI :driver::driver::driver: Less than a month to go. Early bird is over. :banghead:
  2. Track Day on 17th October 2013 - Limited Cars

Hello All, There's a track day on the 17th October 2013 (THURSDAY) at Sepang International Circuit (SIC). Visit: Home Total duration: 4 hours from 10am - 2pm (Limited to 60 cars) Early Bird Price: RM500 + RM100 (refundable when you return the transponder after the event) Normal...
  3. C

WTA - Any S2000 users????

What parts do you have for sale?
  4. C

WTWarn:H&M Motorsports

sick&tired, I could totally feel you on this. i had my share of bad experiences and terrible attitude with them for well over 3 years! two things that i couldn't stand - high prices and bad attitude (the one that annoys me most). I've reached a point where i was very annoyed with their attitude...
  5. C

hi everyone, i'm looking for parts for an s2000 rear end. basically i'm looking for rear tail lamp, trunk, bumper and lower arms for the car. does anyone have these parts? Wouldnt mind if there's any rear-end half cuts. Appreciate it. thank you.
  6. C

Revamp of RX-7 Club

I second phat7's vote for KK13 as the president. so far, i think he's been very reliable and committed when we have gatherings, tt's and touges. i trust that he could do the job well!
  7. C

Honda AP1 S2000 for sale

i just got my s2000 less than a week ago. u shd have posted earlier! jst joking. would you be interested to sell the hardtop? please pm price. cheers and good luck!
  8. C

anyone wants to sell their s2000? please pm. thanks!
  9. C

cheaper japan n uk unreg cars

hi, i'm interested to learn more about your services. If I am a current student in the UK, would you be able to assist me with bringing my car back? Please PM me your contact number.
  10. C

(Sharing) Exhaust/Muffler setup for Lancer GT

hi there, could u elaborate a little bit more on: "Quality could be an issue though depends on your luck." Does that mean that Speedworks have QC problems with their labor or there's variants in the quality of the exhausts by hotbits? i've seen many with the twin mufflers (evo10...
  11. C

11/7/10 Melaka Gathering

really nice of you to consider our "friend", Kev. I'm sure he/she appreciates it.... really. :proud:
  12. C

any plan on 7/7/10???

1. kk13 2. phat7 3. Alchemis 4. Eng 5. Ry0suke (to confirm) 6. malimsiao 7. philip_nst 8. RERider 9. cwcham --hi kk13, i think it was u that i saw on duke last nite? u live around that area?--
  13. C

Sunday 28th March Meetup

more variety of colors on the 7's than 8's too ... LOL!
  14. C

Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Tumpang ye, bro... I am also looking for the item above. Kindly PM if you have a set for sale. YK, if you found some place with group buys, maybe we could go get them together. thanks!
  15. C

Random Car Pics Part 2

it's a Mazda MX-6
  16. C

WTS: Car Spray/Paint Workshop & SUMIKO Bodykits

i tried to go through your post over and over again but i cant find a contact number. please provide me your contact number. thanks.
  17. C

E36 swap FD3s ??

i would consider if its a E36 Coupe in its original condition ...
  18. C

TT to welcome new Evo X

hey geen evo-X owner... are you currently the only geen evoX in town? I saw one the other day on the Northsouth hwy, just after the duta toll... the car is really nice! thumbs up!
  19. C

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Complete Tech Specs and Exclusive Videos

i just got my Lancer GT 3 weeks back. So far the car has been serving me well. I got the white colored, post facelift version. It was a tough battle between the civic 2.0 and the lancer gt when i was deciding. in the end i went for the GT. There are a few let downs in the GT though .... 1) No...
  20. C

fd door diffcult to close

dev, bring your tools! I'll meet you at your fav brewery or bar :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just replace the rear muffler with a straight flow unit.....the problem is it sound quite nice and bassy when at idle to mid rev range.....but once the engine run to high rev range the engine sound more loud then the exhaust sound....does removing the centre bullet can help this,what about the performance?

fyi,the ride is a Kenari with 1.8 inch piping,cylinder centre bullet and straight through rear muffler with a L9 Turbo engine coupled with a TD04 turbine ~

Thanks for any info ~ =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience