Search results

1. Toyota MRS

hi all, my father is letting go of his MRS car is in very good condition 1 owner only. (yup) almost all stock. manual. titan suspension a great fun car 3 digit nice number add ons: - carbings strut bars (in the car) - TRD bodykit not installed (refer to picture of the silver car) anything you...
  2. MR2 For sale

letting go of my beloved mr2. owned for 8 years now. still love it much, but unfortunately i have to let it go. the car is well taken care of, its my daily car. specs are: 91/92 Hardtop (rare, stiffer chassis, no leak, lightest of SW20) 245 Engine with crossmember Trust IC crome with...
  3. Mod railings

any recommendation for workshop that mod seat railings? thanks
  4. stripping and repaint

a lot of people said it's not advisable to strip down the paint and repaint a car because it will be very expensive and it will lose the original base coat. it is true? but with an old car with at least 3 layers of paint, isn't the 4th layer a bit too much?
  5. original bride seats

taiwan made bride seats are everywhere, but is there any original japan made available in malaysia?
  6. imitation rims - are they really not reliable at all?

japan rims will always be expensive, hence our market is flooded with imitation from taiwan and other countries. they build quality will never be as good as japan made rims. the question is, how bad are they really? did anyone have very bad experience that causes huge damage? are they even...
  7. Matte Black MR2 sw20

91/92 Hardtop (rare, stiffer chassis, no leak, lightest of SW20) 245 Engine with crossmember Port & Polish head Blitz Access ECU Trust IC crome with custom 2.5" piping ATS Racing 9" Maradyne Fan and shroud (refer to Home :: ATS Racing for further details) Samco ic hoses Samco radiator hoses TRD...
  8. MR2 sw20 hardtop

91/92 Hardtop (rare, stiffer chassis, no leak, lightest of SW20) 245 Engine with crossmember Port & Polish head Blitz Access ECU Trust IC crome with custom 2.5" piping ATS Racing 9" Maradyne Fan and shroud (refer to www.atsracing.net for further details) Samco ic hoses Samco radiator...
  9. HPC 9th May

any mr2 owners goin for HPC???
  10. fuel consumption for sw20

just curious.. what's the fuel consumption for your mr2?
  11. where to find rare size tyres

any sifu know where to find tyres with rare size/profile??? need some help here...
  12. need some help on the tyres

hi guys, i am currently using s 17" 8jj frt 9jj rear rims with offset 35. eventually it's time for me to change my tyres. but according to a lot of tyres shop, they dun bring in 215/40/17 tyres, but by putting 215/45/17 it will hit the "inside" part, which i can't do full turn. what should i...
  13. front lower splitter/undertray

hi guys, just wondering has anyone tried putting this thing onto their MR2? is it available in anywhere or anyone know where can customize this?
  14. sw20 power steering problem

hi, need some help from the sifus. my power steering went off few months back, it was fix (the electronic board). but recently, it went off and on again, as in sometimes when i start the power steering went off, then when i start the car again after few hours, it went on again. anyone know how...
  15. best wheel size for both handling and performance

hi all sifus, need some advice. from your experience, which are the best rim size for sw20 for both its performance and handling? i realize that most owners will go for 17", what about 16"? or should i keep it 15"? thanks!
  16. wanted to join to enjoy the ride

hi to all, after much planning and consideration. i'm ready to get myself a mr2 which is my dream for very very long. i'm looking for a N/A manual MR2 if any of the owners are willing to let go pls call/sms/pm me. thank you so much
  17. toyota celica 91

toyota celica 91/97 for sale. selling for RM30k NEGO running condition with automatic sunroof for picture please view from below thank you Flickr: Photos from bala chow
  18. Nissan Pulsar NX N12 Series

Nissan Pulsar EXA year 1983 model ! 1.5cc in very good condition. rare in Malaysia Reason for selling: not enough money to upgrade it! (which it deserve to!) price: RM5000 nego
  19. Nissan old skool club? anyone?

to the proud owners of old skool nissan... why not we form up a club for ourselves where we can share our information and stuff. anyone interested?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My mom just recently purchased an Avanza and wanted to do V-kool tinting for it. My question is-

- Is v-kool the best tinting in Malaysia? Other suggestions?

- Where can I do it somewhere in Cheras/KL by authorised installers?

- How much will it cost to so full tinting?

Thanks for your feedbacks....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience