Search results

1. mysayasan

EG clubs/owner etc

I can get it for you from US.. Us price + shipment + rm50 service charge from me.
  2. mysayasan

EG clubs/owner etc

Actually b20 block shorter by about 0.55mm from b18c block. It should be no problem at all. For the oil sump, b16a and b20b oil sump basically the same. Currently running homemade b20vtec few time reach 9.2k rpm and mostly 8.8k rpm
  3. mysayasan

EG clubs/owner etc

Does your engine crank or you only hear tik tik tik tik sound? If tik tik tik sound, my best bet, get a jumpstart from other car battery.
  4. mysayasan

Setting or tuning p30 ecu a/f ratio

uhuhuuh care for hondata? gre8 stuff
  5. mysayasan

Setting or tuning p30 ecu a/f ratio

before you use auto? now u use manual?.. If that so.. u must have a heavy foot then...tarik tarik tarik. Actually theres no need to change ECU if you wanna change from auto to manual. Just few soldering and splicing .. everything done.. google is the answer..
  6. mysayasan

B20vtec

seen this on hondatech ... regarding block guard on 85mm bore..finally sell the block uhuh
  7. mysayasan

Idle Rpm dropping ?

What stepper motor are u talking about?.. got stepper motor? idle motor also have? thought b-series only have engine and starter ony..are you talking about hybrid? TS 1st step, try to clean throttle body with carb cleaner or wd40, remove air intake arm, warm up engine for few minutes, pull...
  8. mysayasan

Skunk 2 Intake Manifold ! ORI or Fake ?

Nice to meet you too stingg, you are really a good tuner though. Seems u have many experience on engine management. Im glad that we can exchange ideas and info here. Hope we can exchange more ideas when the time comes. :)
  9. mysayasan

Mistaken about the vacuum instead of air flow. Not agree with the TB part, manifold and tb is 2 different thing. Based on what TS said, he would likely to rebore the manifold, hence overbore TB with 70mm inlet is out of the question. If TS still want to use stock manifold but with a little more...
  10. mysayasan

B18C GSR vs B16A

b18c GSR FTW
  11. mysayasan

What i meant is.. our narrowband can only be precisely read 14.6~14.7. Other than that, the reading would not be accuracy as the wideband does. This has been done with hondata with stock sensor and hondata with PLX SM-AFR. Please read this article about narrowband...
  12. mysayasan

In closed loop, ecu will recalculate the amount of air and fuel that needed to be supply, you are right on that. But the thing is, does the ecu know what's your exact air fuel ratio? Our stock sensor is a narrowband sensor which can only be precise on 14.6:1 afr. ECU can control the fuel...
  13. mysayasan

Hybrid Time Attacker: The CR-Z

Love it...Hybrid Hot Hatch
  14. mysayasan

B16b stroke to 1.8 build

If you have lay/skim/resurface/mill your head or deck you block, acceptable clearance must be achieve. Check P2V for safety purpose, and check your v2v if you are using high performance aftermarket cam. Adjustable cam gear is needed :)
  15. mysayasan

For stock b16a, i would agree with madman. Just go with type-r manifold, 18cr and 16b are almost identical depends on mfg year. But ITR and CTR tb is a bit different, 62mm (ctr) and 64mm(itr) if not mistaken. I WOULD NOT suggest to bore ITR/CTR manifold to 70mm, the wall between iacv inlet and...
  16. mysayasan

B16A Engine Modification Advice Needed !

Rechipped the ECU, and you are good to go. To convert to manual just remove R18 and RP17 and jump RP18 with a piece of wire (or the leg from a resistor works well) More picture here http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2504546
  17. mysayasan

EG6 vs EK4 vs CL7R vs EP3R vs FD2R vs AP1/2

agreed with aalto :driver:
  18. mysayasan

Am i being cheated? scammed?

zzz... my dizzy has no problem before until i notice it has been change to different one.. cause my old dizzy doesnt have the "halfcut mark" before.. then i go back ask you to check.. u said wire.. problem.. but when i check the dizzy back again.. the half cut mark is gone (so u change the...
  19. mysayasan

First of all la i wanna said, u said my cam is b16b, and then after the other foreman open it.. it is b18c.. please understand what im trying to say here...im not arguing about my cam is toda, skunk or anything... i just wanna ask you as my FOREMAN, what cam im using... and u said its b16b. If i...
  20. mysayasan

"The best part your last post...car is ok ...no need to flame bla bla bla....but still? ask ppl pm for further info and workshop name?" U should read the title of the Post first. Im not the one who wanted to reveal your workshop. But i want to clarify 1 thing, last time, u said my cam was...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Beijing Auto International Corporation or BAIC has officially launched the D20, a 5-door hatchback with styling said to be derived from the original Mercedes-Benz B-Class. To be locally-assembled either in Gurun or Pekan, it is a joint venture between BAIC (pronounced as baik) and local partner Amber Dual.

BAIC D20

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience