Search results

1. C

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

i'm looking for r154 1jz manual gearbox... if have, could you please pm me the price...
  2. C

Gearboxes for sale - W58 and R154

bro... did you have anymore manual gearbox for 1jz... if got... can you pm me the price...
  3. C

half cut

frankie... could you please pm me the price for auto & manual gearbox for 1jz...
  4. C

Chop Shop sale..

i'm looking for 1jz gearbox... can you pm me the price for auto & manual tranny... for manual, i would like to get r154 price if you have it...
  5. C

big brake kit upgrade

bro... i want to upgrade my braking system.. can fit to 15" rp01 or not? you got pm...:adore:
  6. C

Branded 2-WAY ALARM - STEEL MATE (3000m range control) - Remote engine starter (SALE)

Re: Branded 2-WAY ALARM - STEEL MATE (3000m range control) - Remote engine starter (S bro, could you please pm your best price include postage to maran, pahang... tq...
  7. C

PRO-RS Stainless Steel Braided Brake/Clutch Hoses

could you please PM me price for wira with evo brake + delivery to kuantan thanks
  8. C

Mitsubishi GTO 4 Pot Brake Caliper + Disc + Modification + Installation

please PM me the price for this brake to install it to wira... need to change rims or not... currently i use 15 inch rim with offset 38... enough or not?
  9. C

kancil for cash (turbo)

This car still available or not? could you please send me some pic... very interested...
  10. C

BING BANG BOOM - Radiostar New Year and CNY Promotion

i'm from kuantan. i'm interested to install this alarm module... how much i must pay for alarm set + auto winding module + installation fees... did you have any installer at kuantan?! realy interested one...
  11. C

15" kosei p-1 pcd 100 with tyres

nice rim bro.can you PM me for the best price.
  12. C

Radiostar Alarm Functions

could you please inform me when you got any dealer at kuantan.
  13. C

ok... i'm more interested on dragon model. did you hve any dealer and installer in kuantan?!
  14. C

i was really interested with this product. i'm now using standard alarm for wira. i want to know how much it cost to install the radiostar alarm+installation+auto winding up module. did you got any dealer in kuantan?!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody mind tellin me how to remove my lighter socket?i somehow need to replace the current one wit a new socket but cant find anyway to remove it..
btw im drivin a bmw e34 but i tink d socket is universal..thanx in advance

regards,z-
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience