Search results

1. V

Tires dilemma

Not sure bout any of the tires above but heard Hankook Evo12 are pretty good. Might wanna check em out. Heard they got good grip but got medium-high road noise.
  2. V

Does upgrading the HU really make a difference?

Ok! got it hehe..Thanks for the info!
  3. Does upgrading the HU really make a difference?

Hi there, Just wanted to ask how important is the role of the HU if one decides to do a basic upgrade? (~RM500-800) Just curious...Are there processors built into high-end HUs that allow them to produce better sound? HEHE would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
  4. V

Honda City Vs Kia Forte

Noob question: How about maintenance? roughly would Honda spare parts or Kia spare parts cost more? Owh and aftermarket modification parts; mufflers, BOT, etc etc...which is foreseen to have more? the city or the forte? would really appreciate any further feedback as i'm a new driver and...
  5. V

painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

Hey there, How much to knock back rear door of Chevy Aveo hatchback? wanna respray as well, silver metallic. Gimme your loc as well thanks.
  6. Honda City Vs Kia Forte

Hey all, just wanted to find out what the general opinion is for the top range Honda City and the Kia Forte. City around 90k and the Forte around 94k.. but City oni 1.6, Forte 2.0. In terms of exterior Forte and City look like clones...Interior got any comments? Anyone compared these...
  7. V

Restoration project- Alfa Romeo

Hi there all, My father owns a 1980 Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2.0 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_Romeo_Giulietta_(nuova) Right now the car has been restored mildly but major works such as suspension, engine, steering and especially the brakes are neglected. He plans to do a major...
  8. AEM Cold Air Intake for Chevrolet Aveo

Hi. I'm looking for the part mentioned in the title. Please PM me best price+installation. Thanks.
  9. V

Watreproof Neon Light & Strobe Light (new)

PM me with best price for undercar neon white (if got) for 24". Thx. Bump: PM me with best price for undercar neon white (if got) for 24". Thx.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all master,
im planning to bolt on my car also plan to use emanage.pls advise what is good and wat is bad when i use emanage..thanks.i need opinion here.hope u all can help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience