Search results

1. F

Yokohama A Drive R1 225/45ZR 17 (RM200 each)

Bumped. Still the 2.
  2. F

Yokohama Advan Neova AD07 155/45 R 14 (new rm225)

Sorry. Tyre sold ---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:47 PM ---------- 225/45 17 ada bro.. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/450478-yokohama-a-drive-r1-225-45zr-17-rm200-each.html
  3. F

Yokohama A Drive R1 225/45ZR 17 (RM200 each)

2 sold. another 2 to go... any more buyer?
  4. F

Yokohama Advan Neova AD07 155/45 R 14 (new rm225)

BUMPed. Only 2pieces left. Delivery around subang, Shah Alam or KL.
  5. Yokohama Advan Neova AD07 155/45 R 14 (new rm225)

I have 4 pc 155/45/R14 Yokohama Advan Neova AD07. Brand NEW and never been used before. Made In Japan. Selling fast rm800 for all 4. Minimum buying 2pcs for rm400 for 2pcs. Please BBM me at 2B5A11B6 or PM me. If you don't have BBM, download from your app store or play store.
  6. Yokohama A Drive R1 225/45ZR 17 (RM200 each)

I have 4 pc 225/45/17 Yokohama A Drive R1 with at least 70% more tread for all 4 pc. Made In Philippines. Selling fast rm700 for all 4. Minimum buying 2pcs for rm350 for 2pcs. Please BBM me at 2B5A11B6 or PM me. If you don't have BBM, download from your app store or play store. :listen:
  7. F

Megane Renault Sport 250 Cup - Hottest Hot Hatch now available here for RM230,000!

Re: Megane Renault Sport 250 Cup - Hottest Hot Hatch now available here for RM230,000 hey... the satria gti also not bad lah... the timing is good compared with more expensive cars on the UK board list..
  8. F

Rally driver rolls car, flips it back over and races to finish

yeah... amazing and all... but most amazing is the co-driver still have his pen in his grip and his left hand holding the navigation manual. WITHOUT holding onto anything else, he just rely on the bucket seat and belt to hold him to the car... that's AMAZING.
  9. F

Random Exotics Pics

i don't know about you guys, but in ipoh, this is really really rare. it belongs to this dato mustafa, owner of DCL marketing. it's a multilevelthingsellingcoffeeorsomething company. must be raking in millions from those marketing guys... plate is from penang he was here in ipoh yesterday, the...
  10. F

Police Cars Around the World

most of it is not real lah... some only yes, they use it occasionally, but others they just use it on special occasion... the pdrm evo x is a nice touch albeit it doesn't have the pdrm stripes, the highway patrols got nice cars.. like the gtis', v6-ers, and i know i saw one putra before...
  11. F

Veyron vs Yamaha R1 at highway

read the latest top gear mag. the R1 is 177kg with 180bhp. how's that for power to weight. think it cannot beat the veyron? whether the rider is brave or not only...
  12. F

Video: Tengku Djan in action in the D1 World All Star 2006, Irwindale USA

R.E.S.P.E.C.T. tandem assassin... though unfavourable, you're still the champion to us Malaysian!!
  13. F

can nsx become ferrari? believe it!!

yup. old news. in the nissan ferrari 180sx thread. http://http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=84940&page=2 the links to the forum originated is here: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=6&i=54674&t=54674
  14. F

Suspended Honda F1 Car

nicely done. good chance for those who like f1 to learn about the stuffs that goes into the f1 cars. and it mentions that they use 3200 parts to hang. nice job to the artist, Paul Veroude.
  15. F

Your favourite road to drive your car?

i thought favourite road mah? if include race track, that's not a road, it's a race track.
  16. F

yup, i'm from ipoh. i kinda like simpang pulai to cameron road, but it's just another commercial road-lah. nothing special. now, i'm looking for a much secluded road, not many people know and not frequented by other road user to test handling and manuever of my car.
  17. F

Gen2 in a Blaze of Glory ...

oh, thanks for the explaination. and welcome to ZTH.
  18. F

my favourite roads at the moment. 1. from changkat jering to beruas. lots of S corners. long sweeping stretchy road. no traffic light at least after 45minutes driving. minimum cars except lorries from estates. nice comfortable road. 2. from ipoh to kuala kangsar old road. lots of...
  19. F

Nissan Ferrari 180SX

wow, nice job. reminds me of the honda nsx transformed to ferrari. check out this car too. 20 out 0f 10 for effort. http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=6&i=54674&t=54674
  20. F

Gen2 in a Blaze of Glory ...

wenshen, haha, fellow gen2ners.. ya-lah, too bad lah about the design of the charcoal canister. located too close to battery and plug cables... hope to get it fixed eal quick. wonder if our car can do without that thing in our car? even the real functions is a mystery. equinox, i don't think...