Gen2 in a Blaze of Glory ...

frentra

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
ken yeang said:
....Gen2, Gen2, burning bright.....

I hope the driver did not sustain any major injuries...
as mentioned by me, there's no major injuries to the driver. only the passenger had a broken leg.

frentra

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
infernaL said:
the flames really compliment the airbrush work , it gives it the smoky-swamp aura . it makes the car look like it has some mystic power etc . seems like the car landed from space or some shit . lol
look hard. there's no airbrush on the car. he's our fellow gen2club member. the whole car was burned to the ground and do you think if there's any air-brush on the car it will still remain visible? and the car is orange colour.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
frentra said:
look hard. there's no airbrush on the car. he's our fellow gen2club member. the whole car was burned to the ground and do you think if there's any air-brush on the car it will still remain visible? and the car is orange colour.
isee , my bad . but that looked pretty cool it looks like there was a airbrush job done to the normal eye . lol

frentra

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
true. if there's an airbrush that looks like real flame, then this is one of it. unfortunately it's not.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
frentra said:
it happens to one of our gen2club member on kerinchi link. i don't have any story cos i didn't hear it direct from them, only from other people. the passenger broke his leg and the driver minor injuries. car is orange colour. passenger still in UH doing surgery.
frentra, any idea what cause the accident or fire?

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Kinda made me think twice and bought 2 fire-extinquishers immediately .... hehe

frentra

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
it's an accident. don't ask me how it happens cos i haven't spoken to any of the victims yet.
the left side of the car rammed the kerinchi link wall as you can see in the picture.

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
hey fentra.. me oso from g2c! LOL.. but.. sad to our friend there..
scared me when i saw the topic.. cos last time our cars have this prob with the catalytic converter next to the spark plugs.. and it can cause fire as well.. i tot now there's something else dat will burn the car.. phew..

frentra

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
wenshen, haha, fellow gen2ners.. ya-lah, too bad lah about the design of the charcoal canister. located too close to battery and plug cables... hope to get it fixed eal quick. wonder if our car can do without that thing in our car? even the real functions is a mystery.

equinox, i don't think it's a bucket seat, cos all gen2 seats are designed like bucket seat without the bucket. get it? haha, bucket seat without bucket.

May 18, 2006
The charcoal canister is usually located at the end of a fuel vent.
It absorbs excess fuel vapours from your engine when it is turned off, for emissions control purposes.

There is no harm to the engine in removing it tho you'll smell the fuel more each time you step out (and kill a few more dolphins in the process).

Removing the canister will expose the vapours directly to heat. If you're concerned, just re-route the piping and canister elsewhere. Behind the bumper/wheelarch is a good, cool place.

Btw, hi guys I'm new here and this is only my first post :regular_smile:
ZTH is an interesting place to be.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
frentra said:

Hey, I posted the pixs and felt deeply sorry for your frens car. Looks like a pretty well done car (though just from the wheels).

Then again in an accident, any car could catch on fire. All you need is a broken fuel line or injector. Better safe than sorry, so have your monsters well equipped to handle such mishaps.

Cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hallo evryone..if i wanna oversize piston of my 1.6campro, what kind of piston should i use to nail it??:nurse:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience