2. subsevend

Honda Integra DC5 Type-R

nice and clean ride :)
  3. subsevend

Nissan Skyline R34 GTT (RB26DETT)

nice :)
  4. subsevend

Honda Integra Type R 03-08

i have to agree with ur statement :) & one thing bout hondas is -its reliable-used to have an EK myself with big V ...then sold it for 180sx...:)
  5. subsevend

i m actually looking for s15 ..if your car had lower milieage probably i would have considered bro :) happy selling ya
  6. subsevend

nice car, looks good :) bump
  7. subsevend

Convertibles

d7zul : hehehe...instead of having a normal silvia i think this will be good :D ---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:49 PM ---------- worst comes to worst if i cant find any then would have to change my mind to non convertibles, maybe...
  8. subsevend

Convertibles

d7zul : among the 4 i like s2000 n mx5 suits my small body frame too,while mx5 is older and s2000 is pricey especially if the engine kong :D 12sturbo: 2 years ago i remember one for sale...then i wasnt intrested..now i want cause i can use for my wedding lor...plus i ve paid off my current...
  9. subsevend

Convertibles

Helo to all the sifus out there After 3 years of laying low from the sports car scene,i finally decided to get a good japanese convertible.What would be the usual problems associated with a convertible? Any suggestions for a good car?i was thinking of a nissan silvia ...Is there any...
  10. subsevend

Pitbike Adventure

hi if u dont mind,could u tell me whther u need to know how to ride a clutch bike or just got a starter...is it easy...n could let me know on the packages.i can recommend to my friends.where is the location? email me at [email protected]
  11. subsevend

DVD or TV Screen Fitted On Our Rides

:driver:one of the laws that does not make sense.next they will ban sport rim i think.
  12. subsevend

wts-rx7 fd3s

nice looking FD with matchable interior.nice!
  13. subsevend

mitsubishi gto

how much is the road tax and insurance bro?
  14. subsevend

Engine Mivec Turbo-400hp

car sold d with enjin
  15. Engine Mivec Turbo-400hp

1)Mivec turbo enjin-400hp -posh conrod -posh piston -ev09-open turbo blitz intercooler -aluminium radiator -NGK plug cable -standard steel intercooler piping -cam pulli -valve spring -sunco hose radiator -throttle body 1j 2)altec computerbox dan wiring sekali 3)boost meter apexi,turbo timer...
  16. subsevend

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R

saw this car in cheras auto city 2day ;)
  17. subsevend

Mazda RX7 1.3 twin turbo (A)

front and back looks nice...maybe the rims were changed before taking pics. bump for u bro
  18. subsevend

Satria convert GTI

No idea khencana. BUMP!
  19. subsevend

Satria convert GTI

i dont know la bro..helping owner to post the car here.. :)
  20. subsevend

tvr chimaera 400 V8

the orange looks hot!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTH sifu,

Need help about FRP
My brother recently swap to another turbo on his L2S.
During the conversion, install a FRP and Fuel pump (Supra pump).
The weird thing is, the FRP is not install at the old FRP on the fuel rail.
If install at the usual place, the fuel filter will shake. (The turbo installer said that)

If I'm not mistaken, right now is
Pump > Filter > FRP > T joint
At the T join, one go to fuel rail, the other go to tank.

When to do a top overhaul at another...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience