Search results

1. C

ECU Tuning (lancer / Non Evo Only)

bro u all only reflash ecu for n/a car or u also do for turbo ecu..
  2. C

racing aluminium jun intake manifold for evo 4-9

bro pm me the best price for evo 6..
  3. where to buy or order evo fog lamp

anyone know where to buy or order piaa evo 6 fog lamp n how to clean water inside the headlamp..
  4. C

Chop Shop Item..

bro looking for evo 6 fog lamp
  5. C

ZTH KuChiNG zone

hye guys..im also frm kcg..do u guys often do tt...when u having one can i n a few of my fren join..
  6. C

Clearance Sales!! Infinite Aluminium Intercooler Kits for Evo 4-6 at ONLY RM 999!!!

Re: Clearance Sales!! Infinite Aluminium Intercooler Kits for Evo 4-6 at ONLY RM 999! bro witout the intercooler just pipe n hose how much..pm me
  7. C

Infinite Intake Manifolds!!

bro turbo header for evo 4 5 6..pm me price
  8. C

AR42/AR48/AR50/ AR60/ AR70 Turbo 'new'

pm me the price ar60 for evo 4 5 6
  9. C

Project U Super Lock Nut7-used

bro for evo how much..pm me price
  10. C

New Haltech E8....

Re: MAF to MAP bro ur problem is similar to my evo6.5...but its solve now..last time i use e-manege but it burn all my wiring and at the same time my clutch is jam..so why not u check the crank sensor,ur clutch n check all the wiring..hope this can help u
  11. C

Evo7 Turbo - Original

bro pm me the best price..
  12. C

G-reddy td06 20g turbo

bro da jual ke..turbo utk kete ape nk pm harge
  13. C

need help with my e6.5

thats is the prob..there is no dyno in kuching...im not sure about the fuel pump rating...n i dont have wideband a/f ratio meter....as for the fuel press it is when the engine start...but my mech said hi already tune my pressure using his computer and he said there is nothing wrong..but before...
  14. C

need help with my e6.5

pablo i install my e-manage at loh motorsport in kuching... i already check my fuel press is at 3.75... and i also put my ecu n my throtel in my fren car but also no problem.. the bad news is i already sold my haltech..rite now im trying to use ori ecu n take off the e-manage...any sugesttion...
  15. C

Show us your lancer/evo pics!

my 1st mitsubishi lancer evo..hehehehe
  16. C

need help with my e6.5

thanks bro
  17. C

need help with my e6.5

thnks...i just brought my evo from kl..where is ur otai wshp..is it in bintawa or gita
  18. C

need help with my e6.5

my mechanic already check the crank angel sensor he said there is nothing wrong.. the latest mods i've done is install emane blue...but before this in kl im using haltech n 2.2 stroker there is nothing wrong..just after i brought my car to sarawak the prob start.. i'm using avcr also...
  19. C

need help with my e6.5

i've been using the 2.2 stroker for almost 1 year... not sure obut the the oil temp.. ---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ---------- for ur info if the engine is still cold the problem will not happen.. it will only happen if the engine is...
  20. C

need help with my e6.5

im in kuching... no the car is running ok till 5th gear..but after a while when the engine is hot if i hit the clutch the engine will shutdown (mati)...it wont start...so i have to wait untill the engine is cool then i can start the engine back.... my car is using walbro fuel pump..2.2 stroke...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lexus Malaysia The all-new fourth generation and highly anticipated Lexus GS (CBU) is now offered in Malaysia with a wide range of choices – two engine sizes and a Luxury as well as a F-SPORT version. Lexus Malaysia graciously allowed us to take the GS 250 Luxury as well as the GS 350 Luxury out for a short spin, so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience