Search results

1. B

12th General election - have you decided?

BN can still rule..no matter what. Cant change tht, atleast for now But we need more opposition seats in 'Palia'ment. So that every new rule/law wont get passed so easily.
  2. B

12th General election - have you decided?

Parliament dissolved!!!!! Its voting time babe..
  3. B

Things That Make You Wanna SCREAM!!!

reaching office after a terrible monday morning traffic jam only to realize someone took out my working shoe over the weekend and i am driving with slipper.
  4. B

Thaipusam Event Officially Declared As PH !

just trying to buy back Indian votes after the Hindraf incident. our PM is desperate already.... Quote from a local daily.." something Indian has been asking for the past 20 years but now only a overnight decision"
  5. B

Question about pasir gudang and batu tiga

missed bt 3 at saturday night...but kinda sucks when coming out with road block waiting you
  6. B

PROTON WIRA 2.0 Diesel '99 (M)

the only wira which can legally transplant 4G63 engine
  7. B

Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits @ Rock Motorsport Auto Styling

Re: Fiber/Polyurethane Bodykits interested in Myvi front bumper. TRD / SE style. pls quote me all material u hv. p/s: i already have a pair of SE spot light
  8. B

This is what Malaysians have become...

he does not discriminate handicap. Everyone is equal. So he park at that spot lo. So prove he is a retard
  9. B

Petrol increase 20cents starting tomolo!!!~

watch tv news first then only come here open thread la... rumour je la
  10. B

Petrol Price UP UP UP 40 cents WEF 1st Jan 2008??

my friend sms me klang BKT increase rm2
  11. B

Election coming~check your name!

undi pos from army and police better. all are pre-ticked BN. true fact
  12. B

car got paint spilit on...

tumpang thread.. some jackass DIY spray paint duno to what near my car. Now my whole car body surface feel 'rough'. i guess is the small particles of paint stick to my car already. Is not visible but can feel when you touch it. How to clean it?
  13. B

Polis refuse to give me 'Keputusan'

the problem is...the damn police informed we there is NO REPORT. and why under rm1000 claim will not be layan? i doubt this is in the policy
  14. B

It happened like this. On a 2 lane (one way road). kind of curvy and i was on the right lane with a lorry on the left lane. When came to a 90 deg sharp right turn, tht lorry kind of like understeer and its tail swings into my lane and hit my car front bumper. Moments b4 that, i already stop my...
  15. B

NGV's? Anyone?

Naza Ria should be easy. SInce they already came out with a NGV version of it - officially
  16. B

Hi all, Can they actually do this? Polis Raja-Di Negara? I reported a car accident on the same day it happened. So after 2 weeks i called up the PJ Traffic Station to check whether my 'Keputusan, rajah kasar, third party report' is ready and guess wat they told me? "Takde...you punya case...
  17. B

KELISA - Tuning

off topic.. tohsan taiko, r u the 'tohsan' over the teamcity forum??? getting a city? i also switched to there since i sold my birdy and bought a city
  18. B

Superstar Racer/Drifter Leona Chin

ohh congrat!!! let me contribute another article...quite some time ago...purposely digicam-ed it..:biggrin:
  19. B

Datuk Nazri VS Hong Kong Uncle Bus !!

y our parlimen is worst than pasar borong?? Those MPs nvr attend any school ka???? hopeless.. thanks to utube...now we knw wats happened inside the hall
  20. B

Girl in Sports Bag

with pressure from public and media, i beg the police will simply find a scapegoat. Mb a drug addict, someone with crime record, etc. then case close There are alot of doubts for me. Why on earth the muderer would have left the body in such a easily discoverable place??? there are 1001 places...