Search results

1. A

Reward for car crime happend in Subang's Darul Salem

wah... there so serious 1 ah? used to hang out there always leh, is it only happened to car that got MOD???
  2. A

how to change power stering fuel???

pay someone who have the proper equipment to do the full flush for u la, easier, u DIY urself also cant do 100 % clean 1, and the fees less than 100, hehe just my 2 cents
  3. A

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

maybe u need to add 2 1000UF and 2 3300 uF cap to store charge. :)
  4. A

Grounding Wire Kit

eh bro, sorry to hear u jatuh motor la, take good care n hope u recover soon ok? free bump for this nice guy, mari mari, beli beli hehe
  5. A

Enkei RP-F1

bro, u lost the centre cap ah? without the cap looks not nice leh
  6. A

Grounding Wire Kit

hello all, EJOE memang friendly and trustworthy seller, hehe by the way, ejoe selling by PACKET, so i think he got no extra bracket or additional 1 or 2 cable for sell. hehe the 38 is 8GA the 58 is 4GA
  7. A

Air Cool Tint Shop

yeah, thats why i go for stainless stell and their workmanship, if i got the money, i will go for v-kool or llumar hehe
  8. A

Air Cool Tint Shop

yesterday went to that area have my meals, previously their promotion for anniversary is 250, now new promotion at 180. but no worry, they will tell u, 180 for kancil, ur sedan maybe 250+ but not good quality, then they start telling u to purchase higher end 1, like stainless steel or titanium...
  9. A

Air Cool Tint Shop

after sunway tol heading to puchong, u will follow the bridge turn right, after that u will c IOI mall on ur right, u turn left, before the bus stop
  10. A

Air Cool Tint Shop

Sorry to hear ur experience wish9, by the way, we should know where we stay.. :D this is malaysia. and conclusion, if u only hav a small budget like me, around 500, think AIR COOL give a Reasonable Tint with the Reasonable Price, at least i think so n i tint it there as well.
  11. A

Air Cool Tint Shop

they very good manners and good sales la, and i got no complain overall, just the minor 1, my rear screen, got the bubble, when doing the replacement, i see him wash very thoroughtly, and also wet my car interior, :( and finally, still got some bubbkle there. consider a POSITIVE side of the...
  12. A

Air Cool Tint Shop

front and side mirror done very well on my car, but not the rear 1, got alot bubble, they claim that its the dirt come out from the demister, they say they will let me claim, but they cannot guranttee the 1 they replace will be better than the current 1... i think "WTH", b4 install they say 5...
  13. A

Air Cool Tint Shop

there only got 1 sifu for front, 1 sifu for back and 1 sifu for the side mirror, the rest is KA LA SOU, when they doing my tint, only 1 guy do on my side mirror, got 1 KA LA SOU wanna do the side mirror but the sifu stop him n said he will do for all. so feel very lucky for that, :D too bad is...
  14. A

Tint Shop

Thanks to everyone advice and comment in the forum, finally, i manage to get them to do a good job for my car tehre. and the lesson i learn is, never left ur car out of ur sight, detail i have wrote in the AIRCOOL thread
  15. A

Air Cool Tint Shop

just tinted my car at air cool, took the 449+130 package. actually they do a good job for my car ONLY.. :D Thanks to the advice from ZTH member, i took the advice to stand there and look at them doing the tinting on my car, it tooks them 3 hours to complete everything... and during the 3 hours...
  16. A

Where to get cheapest tyre?

go to jalan kapar ban hooi and look for kong hooi, friendly boss
  17. A

where to repair rim

L.S. Sport Wheel and Tyre 012 3826348 31G jalan PJS 11/2, Subang Indah, 46000 PJ. Frendly Boss, skillful worker, mention that u r ZTH member, he might give u discount
  18. A

Jian Hang Motorsports

bro, my car is nissan n16 year 2002, my muffler spoil already, can it be change? how much will it cost. thanks
  19. A

how to clean OLD rims?

i need help in repair rim too... :(
  20. A

Enkei RPF 1 rim

i bought 15" from jalan kapar, RM 1900 w/o tyre, silver

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the ‘Shell V-Power 97 Win Weekly at Shell’ contest enters its third week, a young farmer from Sabah has netted the second week’s grand prize and took home RM30,000 as well as the limited edition Ferrari key ring set.

Alimin bin Jaikol, 28, from Ranau, Sabah, was elated at winning the grand prize and planned to invest the cash prize in his farming business, “I have seen so many motorists who have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience