Search results

1. D

Pls. recommend Evo 7 brembo 4 pot brake pads

Re: recommend evo 7 brembo 4 pot break pads used endless ccr or ccx (the 800c) and pagid rs14 black on project mu 2pc rotor. Both will be noisy as meant for track. Dont bother with endless as used 1 event and decided to change to pagid which IMHO has much better feel and fade resistant. If...
  2. Chasis Check and Alignment

i bought a car months ago and after thorough checking, seems okay. However, i noticed that the car steers to the left always, although slightly. Sent to few shops for alignment and checked the rims, all okay. Recently, i knocked my car and realized that the preivous owner had knocks before and...
  3. D

Chop Shop Item..

Bro, looking for Mit eterna front fender lining for my perdana. Tks. Bump: Bro, looking for Mit eterna front fender lining for my perdana. Tks.
  4. D

Digital Air-Cond Panel

Am interested for perdana. Where can I collect? Bump: Am interested for perdana. Where can I collect? Bump: Am interested for perdana. Where can I collect?
  5. D

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

Re: Perdana V6 Community Forum Hi all. New here and seek your advice on upgrade of my Perdana 1995 to V6 look. Have the 1st model perdana which already had a V6 transplant 2 years back. Just wanted to upgrade the exterior to look like a V6. Where can I find theV6 hood, headlamp, body kit etc...
  6. D

Jian Hang Motorsports

looking for used exhaust system for EVO 9 - HKS Silent, Fujitsubo, or tanabe. anything in the shop? tks.
  7. D

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

looking for Fujitsubo or HKS exhaust for EVO IX and front lip or whole Bumper with front lip.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody tried buying china oxygen sensor before? Anyone bought before and is it ok?

I tried to find new oxygen sensor for my car, its a nissan primera P12 engine. The sensor connector is light blue color, with 3 wires. Couldnt find original or branded oem sensor. All i can find is china brand or no brand oxygen sensor from china..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience