Search results

1. RB26DETT Oil Pumps advice needed.

Hey guys:wavey:, I'm driving a R34 and as of last month my oil press is reading slightly below the norm. It's reading at less than 0.8-1 Bar on normal driving and 1-less than 2 Bar on cold start. Somehow it's showing early sign off oil pump failure. The purpose of this thread is I want...
  2. Help! Yellow jackets V SplitFire coilpacks for BNR34.

I'm replacing my OEM coilpacks but torn in between two brands. Which of the above is the best as regards performance and value for money. I know a little about splitfires but know zero about yellow jackets as i have not got any history with it. Help please:itsme:
  3. How to build a Ferrari 458 Italia engine

‪458 Italia. Let's build the engine‬‏ - YouTube Naturally we’re curious to see what it takes to put one together. Thankfully for us, then, Ferrari brought a video crew into its Maranello, Italy factory, and we’re gifted a first-hand view of an engine coming to life.
  4. Earthquake damaged Great Kanto Highway repaired 6 Days

'(00): If you've seen how badly damaged certain parts of Japan from the earthquake are, you'll know how crumbled their roads and highways are. One can barely imagine the massive time and effort it will take to recover from the ordeal. But the Japanese being highly efficient beings has pulled of...
  5. angelz88

Japanese repair quake-ravaged road in just six days

Due to the extensive damage in Japan caused by the massive earthquake and resultant tsunami on March 11, many have questioned if the island nation can recover in a year, much less a few months. If the swiftness with which the Japanese can repair roads is any indication, we wouldn't bet against...
  6. angelz88

Arc international bankrupt

ARC International, the well-known premium Japanese manufacturer, is in bankruptcy. We were notified just a few hours ago, the company is no longer accepting orders and all outstanding orders are cancelled. The future of the company is currently uncertain. We will keep the website updated as...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey everyone...i need some guide on buying tired for my car..my car currently uses silverstone 15 inches radial type tires...the front tires are wearing out...need to change them..my budget is around rm300 to rm350..help needed guys..i want performance tyres..radial type kinda sucks..what type is suitable? apart from radial type? :sad_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience