1. G

Wallpapers Thread

Bump:
  2. G

Possible to play PS3 on PS2?

in your dream, yes.
  3. G

Someone please help....

addicted to "uncle f*cker" ? Bump: addicted to "uncle f*cker" ?
  4. G

What's the highest (number of months) bonus you ever get?

highest so far. Bump: you wan kena banned? :biggrin:
  5. G

Police Signs Up Evo X as Highway Patrol Car !

News: Police get Lancer Evo Source: http://www.motortrader.com.my/NUS/articles/article_1694/page_m.asp am I out? i didn't see any discussion on this, or did I missed out the discussion? Bump: let me know if this is still romours and those pic are photoshopped.Thanks. Bump: let me...
  6. G

PAS plans to stop Rihanna Concert

thanks to PAS, my wife now wanna give Rihanna and the modern world a moral support, we are now buying ticket to Rihanna Concert! 13 Feb.:love:
  7. G

What's the highest (number of months) bonus you ever get?

Guys & Girls, What's highest and lowest (number of months, not $$) bonus you ever get? me, highest 3.5 months. lowest 0.0 month. GYZ
  8. G

All About Hyundai Genesis (Sedan and Coupe)

ouch..... Genesis Coupe crash at S.Korea I believe.
  9. STI engine

10. G

PAS plans to stop Rihanna Concert

PAS will issue order and demand Streamyx to shutdown all access to YouTube when they take over Federal Government. We can't even watch the MTV online then. J/K.
  11. G

What the hell -_-"

Dude, mind I know where you stay? Sorry been rude here, the problem is your statement and your brain. Bump: god know maybe he "C-kap", wanna belak, rushing back to his home toilet leh. Or His wife called and tell him that she wanna deliver oledi leh. Be cool, dude.
  12. G

Kugan, The car theft suspect detainee die in the police custody

In Malaysia legal or England Common Law, A suspect is remain clean, until the judge say so. If Kugan is guilty, he should have given rights in the court room to defends himself. Who we are to judge that he is guilty? Just based on the what PDRM told us? and Even if he is guilty, it's...
  13. G

50 stage protest outside Umno HQ

This is a joke. UMNO member think that they are above the Federal Law, and their money politics shouldn't be governed by Federal Law. Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/1/30/nation/3156678&sec=nation
  14. G

if a suspect is injured, they should send the suspect to hospital for proper medical treatment, he should only bring back to Balai for statement if he/she is fit for that. And for every each arrest, the respective policeman will need to make a police report at Balai/IPD/IPK, this is iron...
  15. G

Hyundai Atos Prima vs Saga blm

Saga BLM
  16. G

not really racist issue, my point is PDRM take the law in their hand, Kugan is not the first person die under police custody. More than 10 years ago, there is a case where a bank was sapu during long kongsi-Raya (Hari Raya and CNY I believe) long break, it's a high profile case, PDRM don't have...
  17. G

Need solution - Persona 17" rim sangkut!

how about spend 3K on a high-low adjustable?
  18. G

ZTHian car of the year for 2008

Tom, he basically put every single buddy of his in the list. :biggrin:
  19. G

New Honda Civic Facelift 2009

can't understand jap, might highlight me what's the different?
  20. G

Car's Relative Prices... Why lose so much value?

bank and finance play a hand on the figure too, but mostly was driven by the market

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I bought a crime fighter alarm about a month ago. The alarm was what i consider as SHIT alarm as the problems occured one by one. First the proximity unlock is TIPU one. Then the spare remote control was unuseable. I called the seller, Auto Option. But the seller said nothing la. Then i email Megatronic Malaysia but the company never respond. After that the Big problem occured. The alarm module got problem. I called the seller again but she bla..bla..bla.. So now i cannot claim for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience