Search results

1. mazda 3 bk 2005-2009 mod for brake???

i recently buy a mazda 3 bk sedan 1.6 auto after i bought it, i only notice that the rear brake is drum!!! behind the drum got screw hole to install caliper. i wan to modify to disc. my car is 5 lug 114.3. i know that mazda b8 210, mazda lantis v6 2.0 original is 5 lug. can fit? how...
  2. need some info about 350Z

i had owner it for a month -z33 ...... i curious about some prob about z33 my car spec is below: auto 19' rim 245 front 275 rear adjustable abs (tein super street) fujitsubo ext ( from cat to back) when i cruise for long time or after half hour then i will feel my leg room there will...
  3. 1.8 block with custom form

PLS login to www.snapfish.com user ID: heefmy and password: 3976262 for photo piston with ring n conrod rm200 all in good condition. view to believe. interest pls call me 0122326944 location cheras.
  4. 1.8 block with racing bearing and balancing

PLS login to www.snapfish.com user ID: heefmy and password: 3976262 for photo 4g93p block with mivec crank, 1.8 mmc conrod and piston.The crank with flywheel and clutch have been fully balancing n lighten 900. And ACL racing bearing(550). Clutch 250 Flywheel 200 Block 500 Piston 250 Piston...
  5. GSR complete head with cheap price.

PLS login to www.snapfish.com user ID: heefmy and password: 3976262 for photo gsr head with 2 cam, pulley, cam cover, valve spring, everything of gsr head, without exhaust manifold, intake manifold. Just head only. i bought engine kosong, I just need block. Take out from halfcut.Can plug n...
  6. Mivec exhaust manifold, exhaust valve, evo muffler

PLS login to www.snapfish.com user ID: heefmy and password: 3976262 for photo i just take out mine car item. listed is below: exhaust valve with opener- custom made around 55mm diameter. u can close the valve like original car or after open it will be like track car. polis n jpj unable to...
  7. FTO seat with wira, gen2, waja railing

the seat is in good condition but at driver side, side of sponge got a bit tear( is normal for bucket seat) but there is no hole at both seat. just a bit dirt but i can wash for u. the seat can fit to wira, gen2, waja, satria, putra. the seat with seat belt holder, suit for 2 door car...
  8. GTI 1.8 front PCD 100 brake caliper and performance disc for sale cheap

i had 1 pair of GTI 1.8 PCD 100 with original performance slotted and drilled disc (not slotted, drilled by mechanic) with caliper and nuckle for sale. come with brake pad also. for sale Rm SOLD please call 0122326944. location cheras. reason for sale: upgrade to 2 pot. new price!!!! faster...
  9. Mivec & GSR and 4G9X series potential buyer, performance part for sale

PLS login to www.snapfish.com user ID: heefmy and password: 3976262 for photo I have few performance item for sell : 1.8gsr head with 2 cam, pulley, cam cover, valve spring, everything of gsr head, without exhaust manifold, intake manifold. Just head only. i bought engine kosong, I just need...
  10. adjustable plate holder

i need to buy adjustable plate holder that used to be forward down the car number plate. i need 2 set! i need the frame also... both of my car is proton .. with or without wording is ok .. where can i get this item? really need it urgent!!!! if any forummer got sell frame and...
  11. 5ZIGEN Rare rim for sale !!!

1 set 4 pieces of rim for sale, complete with 4 rim cap. Hyper Silver in colour, more shining from silver colour come with 215/45/17 tire, for the tire thread please judge urself offset +42 6 spokes, the spokes connect to outer ring so more bigger when look at it(benefit) 100/114.3 lug...
  12. 92 Mazda Familiar b8 turbo with peformance parts

Mazda familiar year 92 local subaru blue colour exterior: uk spec rear bumper uk spec rear number plate holder original subaru soiler(adjustable) b8 180 front bumper uk spec front signal nissan pulsar style front hood nissan skyline 5 lug rim with 4 pcs 80% performance tire thread...
  13. H

car talk for spoiler.....WTD item.. help me

i had looking for this spoiler for long time.....i have no idea where to get it...i had ask few bodykit shop..the spoiler is in plastic or ABS material. click URL below to view the spoiler shape of type Image405.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Image404.jpg - Image -...
  14. subwoofer......

can anybody share with me......that the seller nick name as fofit at zth sell lot of sub....... share ur experience......pls....may get 1 from him..... the sub sound nice>>>>i mean bass....is more deep like pumping ur heart....or soft bass for sq
  15. H

3 point harness, road legal?

i had buy 3 point harness recently but i don know polis or JPJ see it will kacau me or not?? cos i didnt use the original 1......normally they see from back u got put belt or not then come in front to stop u a side. pls let me know guys.....anyway i can change to original belt if a road block...
  16. injector with fuel rail for sale

210cc injector n fuel rail for proton car... i sell RM80 only.. useless for me.... call 0122326944 to deal.. location cheras area.
  17. digital aircon for vr-4

digital air con controller vr-4 sell Rm80 each no rear wiring bracket mean for vr-4 onli got 3 unit http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...Picture024.jpg interest call 0122326944
  18. rim and tire for sale, piece, cheap

Dunlop SP sport D8 M2(malaysia) 185/65/15 with rim besi from merz 5 nut, 80% thread left sell RM40 http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...m/DCP_1763.jpg http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...m/DCP_1760.jpg interest call 0122326944 no use for me anymore
  19. 4 nut pcd114.3 rim for sale, 1 piece, cheap

Federal 195/50/15 super steel 531(taiwan) year 99 tyre with 5 spoke sport rim(4 nut 114.3 hole) 50% thread left (1 UNIT ONLY) u have skim a bit, not so shine liao at lips sell RM99 firm good for spare http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...m/DCP_1765.jpg...
  20. mivec piston set for sale, good condition

mivec 1.6 block(no ap, lost) with mivec high compression piston, crankshaft and conrod no need to bore block if using proton 1.6 n 1.8 or gti. just install sell 600 nego a bit interest call 0122326944

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As per the topic, I called JPJ and asked. They said it's following the sign boards. But newspaper said it's 80?? Why the confusion..

AES summons-free Raya - Nation | The Star Online
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience