1. S

Johor Bahru STI member

I driving LGT. Car not ready for track yet,........:laugh:
  2. S

Johor Bahru STI member

Tks bro!
  3. S

Johor Bahru STI member

Bro, Can I know the name/address of the shop? Thks.
  4. S

Johor Bahru STI member

Bro, U know any good exhaust shop that carry downpipe for Subaru and can install turbo & accessories in JB?
  5. Engine transplant for 06 Mark X

Hi, Just checking if anyone has done/lobang for transplant 3l or 3.5l into the Mark X? If not convenient to post openly, pls PM me. Thanks!
  6. HPC Track Day 2011

Hi, Just checking if there is going to be any track days at SIC for 2011?
  7. S

Mitsubishi 2.0 GT or Honda Civic 2.0 ???

I feel the peddle shift on the Lancer works really well, 5 speed auto really old school liao.
  8. S

Full Evo X conversion kit. http://www.body-kit.com/2008Lanevox.html
  9. S

When is the next HPC?

The event schedule for 2009 out already? Need to plan leave :biggrin:
  10. S

Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

Used to drive Colt Plus Ralliart, very easy to drive & practical car. Quite easy to mod too, easily 200+HP with exhaust, intake & unichip. :top: The CVT works fairly well too.
  11. S

rally school!

Thanks for the offer! A few of us planning for holiday next year, rally school would be awesome.
  12. S

rally school!

So there isn't any rally school in MY? Bump: So there isn't any rally school in MY?
  13. S

Good choice!:congrats:
  14. S

I had the opportunity to drive my friend's Civic 2.0M the night before I went to test drive the Lancer 2.0A yesterday. The Civic felt very smooth all the way to redline but high end weak (got nothing up there). The Lancer feels like normal auto car in auto mode but in manual mode, the car...
  15. S

Looking HOT!!! :adore:
  16. S

HPC TRACK DAY NOV30th

Hi, New here. Attended the afternoon session (Gp 1), enjoyed it very much! Good instructors, hope to be back again soon.
  17. S

I feel it's really up to you. What are you looking for? Airtrek Turbo engine is based on Evo 7, stock already 240hp. Easily 300+ with some mods but FC is terrible (6-8km/l) & it's old so be prepare to fork out some $$$ for maintenance. Interior not my cup of tea but you may like it. Lancer GT...
  18. S

Hi, I'm new here. I find this forum informative & friendly. :rock: In response to the thread starter question, why not consider this: http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/13/detroit-2008-2009-mitsubishi-lancer-ralliart-were-sold/

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I'm in search of 4G13 Ecu wiring. ECU Code is MD354633 please do provide me. 4G13P from proton wira will also work for me. Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience