Search results

1. A

BMW 525i (1JZ - Manual)

wah 350bhp!! bro,mind to share the mods please? because its looks all stock but horse power is very high !!
  2. A

(530+ rwhp) nissan skyline r34 for sale

nice ride...free bump to u..
  3. A

Bmw e34 1jz vvti

hi...
  4. A

Bmw e34 1jz vvti

nice car u have,free bump to u!!
  5. A

proton putra

bro,have dyno b4?
  6. A

Toyota Supra 2jz JZX80 -Immaculate Condition And Loaded-

hey mr.supra police! how are you??u say my car is THE TRUTH OF TOYOTA SUPRA 2JZ JZX80-IMMACULATE CONDITION AND LOADED in the picture??huh?? is it that is many total lost supra in malaysia nowadays?? a new total lost supra was born?? what is this car in mudah.my?? ALL PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK...
  7. A

totally agreed! thanks brother you are right!!!!!!
  8. A

Hi,that is juz a example~is it this supra(in picture) accident in sunway also is mine car??As u said earlier,puspakom will not come out any passed or failed result likely without any reasons!but do u think any ghost will did the stupid job as u said?did u think they car able and dare to do...
  9. A

Brother,i also wan to know the accident blue supra number plate...pls let me know! ---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:11 PM ---------- Which newspaper and when was the news happend?? what is the car number plate?? how you all...
  10. A

Hi brother,i think actually u r Supra_King,howcome u confirm that this is my car?what is the car number plate?u juz find a crashed toyota supra and then say it is mine?if the old owner crashed this car,how come i can change the ownership to me and puspakom passed??by the way,MR.Mango8866 and ME...
  11. A

Well, I hope to know about this car's problem, i wish i could know it by your STRONG EVIDENCE... PLEASE?
  12. A

Hi brother bLACKjAC,yes u are the true! those who r intresed must bring makat fellow when view the car TO SHOW THAT MY CAR IS ACCIDENT FREEThanks for ur advice! have a nice day!:burnout: ---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 PM...
  13. A

Hi SupraKing,i am juz come back from work and not free as you..you can visit zth website anytime but me cannot...is that if i canot reply you at the moment that you prefer then that means i am scared and dun dare to take ur challenge?? ---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- 6 hour...
  14. A

thanks for your concern...if someone really intresed and PAY DEPOSIT then i will follow and go to puspakom,do u think i am dun dare to perform those JPJ inspection?? MR.Supra King??by the way,not only my car with a bit modified,the other car are also modified but y not u leave some post at...
  15. A

Hi all Supra lover and those who intresed in this Supra,you all can call me for more information if u are worry about something...WHAT I CAN TELL YOU ALL IS THIS CAR IS ACCIDENT FREE,IT IS VIEW TO BELIEVE,THE CAR IS 100% NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT PUSPAKOM PROBLEM AND THE ROADTAX AND INSURANCE ARE...
  16. A

BUMP!! PriCe Reduce to 86k!!
  17. A

thanks brother juliusjess!! Bump!
  18. A

brother blackjac,if i can find the buyer recently,i am not selling the hood...anything i pm u thanks!! Bump!
  19. A

It is 1jz head with 2jz block ..both parts matched and will performed very much power than either 1jz or 2jz..anyway,thanks brother hanhng!! ---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 PM ---------- Bump!!
  20. Toyota Supra 2jz JZX80 -Immaculate Condition And Loaded-

Modified and immaculate superb condition TOYOTA SUPRA for sale... Here are the some specs of the car: -100% Accident free -New Pearl White Paint -Red Recaro Seats -Single A/R 50 Ball Bearing Turbine -1JZ VVT-I Head -Stellar Sound System -Latest model dashboard (owner bought 1 car from...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone here experienced mivec with s_flow muffler?
Changed from `trumpet` to s_flow, pick up wise can feel when pedaling
but when mivec open cannot feel, oso no sound (huhuu..).
So, s_flow causing the mivec cant be feel, is it true?
really need sifu2 brilliant opinion.:hmmmm2:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience