Toyota Supra 2jz JZX80 -Immaculate Condition And Loaded-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Supra 2jz JZX80 -Immaculate Condition And Loaded-

alex23

Known Member
Dec 3, 2008
Modified and immaculate superb condition TOYOTA SUPRA for sale...
Here are the some specs of the car:
-100% Accident free
-New Pearl White Paint
-Red Recaro Seats
-Single A/R 50 Ball Bearing Turbine
-1JZ VVT-I Head
-Stellar Sound System
-Latest model dashboard (owner bought 1 car from Halfcut Shop and taken off from the car)
-Original HKS SSQV
-Front Strut Bar
-Aluminium Radiator with Aluminium Hose
-Original Apexi Boost Meter
-Original Apexi Pen Type Turbo Timer
-Supra Front 4 Pot Rear 2 Pot Brake System
-Offset VIP Sport Rim with Branded tyre
-New Tinted
-Pivot Push Start Button
-Momo Steering
-HKS EVC IV (evc4) Boost Controller
-HKS Super Dragger Exhaust with stainless steel piping
-King Size intercooler(ORIGINAL SKYLINE GTR)with stainless steel piping
-Projector Angel Eye Head Lamp
-CLEAN and well KEPT Interior

*Parts are not sale with separately
*About loan please arrange yourself
*CALL AFTER 7PM On Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday CAN CALL ME ANYTIME
*RM86,000 slightly negotiable and ALL PARTS LISTED ABOVE WILL NOT BE REMOVED
*To all SERIOUS buyer please do not hesitate to call me, NO TIME WASTER PLEASE, THANK YOU~

Attachments

Last edited:

alex23

Known Member
Dec 3, 2008
It is 1jz head with 2jz block ..both parts matched and will performed very much power than either 1jz or 2jz..anyway,thanks brother hanhng!!

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Bump!!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
alex23: 98 supra's 2JZ comes with vvti and steering shifters... does yours still have the steering shifter?.. do u have a bigger picture of the engine bay?

alex23

Known Member
Dec 3, 2008
brother blackjac,if i can find the buyer recently,i am not selling the hood...anything i pm u thanks!! Bump!

Last edited:

supra_king

Sep 20, 2010
JOHOR
To all Supra lovers,
Please be extra careful when you want to purchase this above supra.
If you really want to buy this car...before buy,please do a full complete Puspakom Inspection, do a B2 and B5 TEST.
You(Buyer) must be there during the puspakom test.If can, bring this car to Puspakom at your place.Better still if you have any friend in Puspakom.
Why am I telling this, because this car may be:
1. Badly accident.
2. Not road worthy.
3. Illegally brought in from Japan.
This car might have complete documents like registration card, valid roadtax and valid insurance for now,but you might have problem during renewal time or is not possible at all to renew!!!!

Better act before you regret!!!!!!!:bawling:
Safe your money and go for better genuine supra.
Thanks.

Last edited:

alex23

Known Member
Dec 3, 2008
Hi all Supra lover and those who intresed in this Supra,you all can call me for more information if u are worry about something...WHAT I CAN TELL YOU ALL IS THIS CAR IS ACCIDENT FREE,IT IS VIEW TO BELIEVE,THE CAR IS 100% NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT PUSPAKOM PROBLEM AND THE ROADTAX AND INSURANCE ARE JUST RENEW,NO PROBLEM AT ALL IS FACED WHEN RENEW ROADTAX AND INSURANCE~ THAT MEANS IT IS 100% LEGAL ON THE ROAD,CAR BODY ARE VERY NICE TOO,DONT WORRY

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

To all Supra lovers,
Please be extra careful when you want to purchase this above supra.
If you really want to buy this car...before buy,please do a full complete Puspakom Inspection, do a B2 and B5 TEST.
You(Buyer) must be there during the puspakom test.If can, bring this car to Puspakom at your place.Better still if you have any friend in Puspakom.
Why am I telling this, because this car may be:
1. Badly accident.
2. Not road worthy.
3. Illegally brought in from Japan.
This car might have complete documents like registration card, valid roadtax and valid insurance for now,but you might have problem during renewal time or is not possible at all to renew!!!!

Better act before you regret!!!!!!!:bawling:
Safe your money and go for better genuine supra.
Thanks.
hi brother,car for sale are sure with registration card..I WILL BRING THE CARD WHEN VIEW THE CARdid u mention the words''100% ACCIDENT FREE''in this post:stupid:?????? YOU CAN CALL ME TO ASK ANY QUESTION!:mad:THANKS!!! PLEASE DUN WORRY! CALL FOR INFORMATION! THANKS AGAIN!

Last edited:

supra_king

Sep 20, 2010
JOHOR
Hi Supra lover,

There is no point asking questions to seller, they are always bias and tell good about their car,but here must talk about evidence base.

What ever it is,buyer must perform those Puspakom test.Let the test report talk about the car rather than the seller talk about the car.

If someone who can bring car in illegally from Japan to Malaysia, I think they can do more about the registration card and roadtax or whatever...It's all matter of contacts...:idea:

If the seller is so genuine and confident about the car, they must dare enough to allow buyer to perform those Puspakom test.

My concern is the buyer shouldn't get cheated.Their hard earn money must use for good stuff.

Thanks again.:biggrin:

alex23

Known Member
Dec 3, 2008
thanks for your concern...if someone really intresed and PAY DEPOSIT then i will follow and go to puspakom,do u think i am dun dare to perform those JPJ inspection?? MR.Supra King??by the way,not only my car with a bit modified,the other car are also modified but y not u leave some post at there?? again do you understand?if u worry that my car was badly accident,u can view it on your own with your eyes!then you will know the car's condition...serious buyer only accepted and view to believe for condition!AGAIN,DONT WORRY,VIEW TO BELIEVE..thanks a lot!

supra_king

Sep 20, 2010
JOHOR
thanks for your concern...if someone really intresed and PAY DEPOSIT then i will follow and go to puspakom,do u think i am dun dare to perform those JPJ inspection?? MR.Supra King??by the way,not only my car with a bit modified,the other car are also modified but y not u leave some post at there?? again do you understand?if u worry that my car was badly accident,u can view it on your own with your eyes!then you will know the car's condition...serious buyer only accepted and view to believe for condition!AGAIN,DONT WORRY,VIEW TO BELIEVE..thanks a lot!
You seems very confident....Ok, I will pay you a deposit and I will bring your supra for a puspakom inspection at my place, if your car have problem, then what is the deal...pls reply, NO PM...:proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey...newbie here...any guide to whitening the tyre letters?
Yokohama,sumitomo, michelin... those Letter in WHITE colour which look the like the Original 4wd Tyres...Any comment? :) Any suggestion? as i know...those 4wd letters are original white rubber...the GT Cars white big MICHELIN letter is sprayed one or original? thx... i tried White Marker Pen b4..but it peel off after 1-2 weeks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience