Search results

1. KhonBaRot1

RE: MUDAH.my advert on the bottom right

to avoid viewing unnecessary ads, we can use firefox 3, as recommended by ZTH and install Adblock Plus to make the ads less annoying. i've been using fox coz its the fastest & safest browser around so far, and honestly, if u guyz dont mention about the pop ups, i really do not know about em...
  2. KhonBaRot1

Help me on rims !!

if u have to use a Taiwan alloy rim, just make sure ur tyre is not too thin for that rim size. find out too if they could sell the rim on 1 pc basis, just in case u need to buy just 1 pc of rim on later stage to replace a rim that turned into a keropok after hitting a hole at top speed. to fit...
  3. KhonBaRot1

horsepower drop

well.... hi cam + correct afr setting can gain +-20 horses, if the setting run, the power gain goes back to normal cam bench mark i guess.... mebbe this is what happened.... really luv to wait for experts comments...
  4. KhonBaRot1

Air Compressors do they work?

if i wanna save fuel, i'll use a pair of light shoes instead of my industrial boots. if i want power, my mech will always have so many other things to do and to buy. air compressor for power? hehe....:stupid:
  5. KhonBaRot1

Experience with coil over hi-low kit

i found this statement on car height is true for my ride. the original spring height works much better in terms of speed and handling stability compared to a lowered set up. new bushings for the absorbers and axles does improves handling and comfort too. due to my luvs for Gombak - Karak hi...
  6. KhonBaRot1

help on dc5r offset

just my own thinking : a rim is a rim, u got the right size, pcd and hole count, its ready to go. still, for safety, use coned spacer instead of the normal one. another thing, try out different spacer thickness, to make sure the rubber wont scrape on the inside ( the absorbers for instance) and...
  7. KhonBaRot1

colt(mirage) from poland

u could use ur handphone cam to snap the pics of ur babe, transfer it to ur pc, either using cable or card reader, browse to this site : http://imageshack.us/ just create a free account there. upload ur pics to ur account there, paste the img link here in ur post. then all of us could...
  8. KhonBaRot1

Carburetor Section

Re: Carburetor & Injection Section try Ramli Motor tel: 03-77858985.
  9. KhonBaRot1

HANKOOK VENTUS HR2 Sidewall crack along the design

bring it back to the dealer. let see if he deserved more of ur hard earned cash. no matter how doong doong chey the brand name is, but a cracked tyre is a cracked tyre...
  10. KhonBaRot1

Turbo Vs Vtec

agreed with u. it goes back to mentality. i used to drive a honda before i'm hooked to this saga, my brother still drives a honda, at my hang out places, all sort of guys with different types of cars mixed around. not all honda drivers r lan c, and neither does all other type of car drivers r...
  11. KhonBaRot1

My aircond belt got sound!!

why dont u have a closer look at the ac belt and bearing? if u cant diy, just let ur mech do it for u. and, as u already done that, let em have a look at the alternator, power steering and timing belt too. having a visual check that wont cost anything much is way better than having a snapped...
  12. KhonBaRot1

Name me some good cars below RM5k

saga. orion, megavalve.....
  13. KhonBaRot1

Turbo Vs Vtec

i'm from bt3, shah alam, but i drives around. address: ajie autoworks. 134 senawang light industrial estate, jalan tampin, seremban. direction : fm senawang toll, turn right on the 2nd traffic light. if u go straight, u will get to pilah. u can see a small signboard saying 'tampin' at that...
  14. KhonBaRot1

Turbo Vs Vtec

ever heard ajie autowork?
  15. KhonBaRot1

Best tuner

sometimes he also jalan2 to senawang light industries...hehe:listen:
  16. KhonBaRot1

Turbo Vs Vtec

:wavey:good point to ponder on actually. just sharing some interesting facts -no turbo, no supercharger, no nos, a few of us witnessed a mivec smoked 1st a black vtec, then a few weeks later, a white one on a 400meter marking at the mambau toll. heard that the hatchback was built in palong and...
  17. KhonBaRot1

anybudy know about old car

Re: anybudy kow about old car i'm sure without proper braking and suspension mod, an old car would be very dangerous to be driven at a fast speed. but, if it is a fast car, it will still be a fast car. but again, on handling i still remember my father's 160J SSS boxy type + twin weber that...
  18. KhonBaRot1

Aerodynamics - carnard

Thanx for the infos and visuals jin bro. on the angles, at 1st i was just thinking to follow the rear spoiler's 45 degrees, making it around 135 degrees. but, after reading ur info and reconsidering the routes that it will be most needed - the Gombak - Karak, which will only get to mid speeds...
  19. KhonBaRot1

Aerodynamics - carnard

ur experience in the experiments would be a great guide i believe. hope that u'll let us know where to get the canard that u'd vouch to be the best for u, coz i seriously would like to try it too.
  20. KhonBaRot1

Aerodynamics - carnard

I could feel that my car is less stable - a bit floating while cornering and also while doing above 150kmh on the straights after i removed my front skirting. ( i broke it while reversing out fm a car wash actually ). i would like to try fixing this cannard to see if it gonna give back what i...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My brake lamps are not functioning....:bawling:

My third brake light is missing....:bawling:

My reverse lights are also not functioning....:bawling:

My fuel gauge meter is also not functioning...:bawling:

Can anyone recommend a good wireman in KL, PJ, Subang or Sunway areas? :hmmmm:

Someone whom can do the job fast, and not too expensive charges....:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience