Search results

1. P

R Line Performance (Original Parts for Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche & Bentley)

Hi, I am looking for a workshop which can help me check & diagnose Audi A4. I am looking to buy the car, but want to check first before committing.
  2. P

Interior car stench

yeah brinal can...charcoal also can...tried d
  3. P

Interior car stench

but thirsty hippo is to absord moisture right...not to eliminate the odor or bau busuk...last time my mum put brinjal cut into half n put in the car...it works
  4. P

Interior car stench

Where can I find the nano mat? How bout ionizer? Does it work to eliminate odor? Yeah will do it this weekend Thanks for the info. I got the hooks on the headrest. Just that my mum nvr hook it up. Oh forgot to mention, the fried prawns is in a plactic bag. Nvr kena my...
  5. P

Interior car stench

ok here's actually what happened...2 days ago my mum tapau a packet of frien prawns & left it in the car...then i went to work as usualy for 2 days...i parked in basement parking, lucky not under the sun... then yesterday, my friend said my car smell like crap...but then of cos i don't smell it...
  6. P

Interior car stench

i dun wanna use those glad car perfumes, if put those perfume under the hot sun, smells weird. yeah the pandan leaves works, tried with my dad's car...i just put charcoal in the car...this wkend gonna open up my car door & leave it under the sun...jemur abit...
  7. Interior car stench

Hi guys, Wonder if this was ever brought up. Anyways, I'll just ask. Sometime when u enter other ppl's car, you'll notice a different stench/smell in every car. Like socks smell, coke smell, shoe smell, char kuey teow smell etc. Is there anyway to eliminate the odor/stench/smell...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The most number of callers about Tufoil come from Subang Jaya. They say traffic jams are very bad for engines!!

One user in a small town was worried that his engine may crack by virtue of the "great power gain" he experienced for the first time.

A Lotus Elise downed in 4 bottles of Tufoil at one of those Merdeka Day races. Too bad, the participant did not win cos' the radiator leaked midway.

J.W. Lessing in " Become a Successful Truck Operator " a Business Guide quoted the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience