Search results

1. M

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

still around.. still at the old office meh.. jom la, pm me your hp no.. lost my hp before
  2. M

seems like auto is enough for you.. tried to catch you few times before but just simply disappear after the green light.. new colour factor maybe? hahaha :biggrin:
  3. M

Hi guys.. such a long2 time not to communicate with the otais in here :hello: IMHO, if the budget is there then just go for any gbox as mentioned by neuroone.. mine just use the basic F5M222, changed over the last 7 years and still running perfectly.. giving you peace of mind instead of auto...
  4. M

yup, just like what neuro said.. try to fix other main switch, do the simple thing 1st.. how come no money for raya.. not good to lie, fasting month dah dekat.. :rofl: what do you mean by tidy up the wiring? redo or just selit2 making all the things more proper?
  5. M

imho, i prefer the ori type of arm coz it just looks nice on sedan car.. those 1-pc wiper oso smart but when it's on vehicle like mpv with narrower w/screen..
  6. M

Perdana V6 Gearbox Problem

aiyaa, see the appearence la bro.. black color, wider rims, i/cooler, spoiler etc.. even the plate no. itself makes ur car looks like a '3.3sec car'.. kakakaka
  7. M

i was told that most of galant/evo model can fit, just the length is different.. but surely need to try 1st la, either the arm is too short or too long..
  8. M

haha, cehh!! powerful than kancil isn't it? and yet still can't compete with ur track car.. hehehe
  9. M

haha.. that's why laa.. but now the w/screen looks suck, can see that 'gigi' for the wiper but w/out the arm.. tried to call few h/cut shops but they didnt have any, so i need to wait lorr.. aiyaa
  10. M

need help urgently! does anybody knows any h/cut shop that sell most of mitsubishi parts? looking for eterna wiper arm for my rear w/screen.. mine was stolen la, damn.. really appreciate if anybody can help.. :adore: ye la tu.. hehe.. where's ur car huh? long time no see cruising along...
  11. M

thing that i hate the most is to hear any unwanted sound coming from inside/outside the cabin, so annoying.. but luckily my ehxaust sound quite helpful, manage to hide any squeeking sound.. if not.. :banghead:
  12. M

Exhaust mod on perdana v6

is there any warranty provided by the mech? better check with him for the leakage prob.. anyway, to join vsixers u can contact neuroone.. or come n join our weekly TT, 3 times a week..
  13. M

Knuckle conversion from 4 lugs to 5 lugs

but mine is 9 holes, can fit 4 and 5 lugs oso.. hehehe.. actually it's time for me to look for another set of rim (remember about what i told u before?) now most of the allen keys of the rim are leaking, plus got a bit bent + hairline crack.. and now looking for any monoblock rim i think (while...
  14. M

Gearbox manual 222 vs 312

yes.. he is a nice friendly person.. even for the 1st time u meet him.. regarding the exhaust, the price is vary.. depend on the shop, material etc.. if u need one with cheaper price, just take mine lor.. 2.3" piping (ikut longkang) with s/steel centre bullets and 2.5" ori Apex'i N1...
  15. M

good.. is it the gb that i answer u via pm couple of weeks ago? whatever it is, u've made a right move man.. congrats! :shakehands: or u can let me know if u are interested with 2.5" apexi N1 or dunk megaphone.. :biggrin: btw, don't forget to let me know when u wanna go to AG.. nak tumpang...
  16. M

ada ke? hehe.. no more autocruise for me, except the 'tombol' that still attached to the steering..
  17. M

Knuckle conversion from 4 lugs to 5 lugs

workmanship plays a crucial part.. if the job is superbly done, then should be no problem.. and since the originality is also important, that's why u change from tebuk to original 5-lug isn't it? hehe.. luckily my rims come with centre caps, so ppl can't see 4 or 5 lugs.. useless to change...
  18. M

yup, suppose to be like that.. shorter ratio for better pick-up.. so, if the 312 rpm reading is higher than the current one then it's ok lor with my current gb.. i'm ok with termenung, as i'm not a kaki tekan.. better to set my autocruise @ 100km/h and feel the V6 sound.. kekeke :thefinger:
  19. M

i love the tagline for 222 gb, hehehe.. but that's the fact, much longer time needed to reach the top speed.. is it true? mine is 3k rpm @ 105km/h, and that's normal from what i've read.. but ppl say 312 rpm reading is lower, so which one is true? :confused:
  20. M

IMHO, there's no other better way but to change ur gbox at the 1st place, i mean manual tranny.. to repair or recondition it just wasting ur time & money as the problem may persist sooner or later.. most of the v6 owners experienced it before, so try to plan properly what to do next.. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hie, i would just like to enquire abt the location and the full price of this exact alarm system.
any discounts going on at present for this exact item? please do reply me in this thread as soon as possible so i can drop by for the free demo( if it is still on) and hopefully install it on the spot as well. thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience