Perdana V6 Community Forum *

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
It happened twice when I was using EBC Redstuff brake pad, now once it happened again when I changed to Bendix General CT. So I don't think it is brake pads that cause the problem, right?
Bendix General CT is considered normal. but EBC Redstuff is a bit performance pads.
when usually it happens?
after/during a spirited drving? or during normal driving/ in traffic jams?
i also encounter this brake pedal sinking problem but only after/during a spirited driving session, coz i'm using normal brakepads now..

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Bendix General CT is considered normal. but EBC Redstuff is a bit performance pads.
when usually it happens?
after/during a spirited drving? or during normal driving/ in traffic jams?
i also encounter this brake pedal sinking problem but only after/during a spirited driving session, coz i'm using normal brakepads now..
it all happened during normal driving condition, not even hard braking, but regained brake force just after a short while, truly scared some shit out of me, just so grateful the road was empty ahead.
According to your description of event, yours could be caused by brake fade? But would brake fade make the brake pedal sinking all the way down?
Does brake pump refer to the small pump at the brake calliper or the master brake pump?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
it all happened during normal driving condition, not even hard braking, but regained brake force just after a short while, truly scared some shit out of me, just so grateful the road was empty ahead.
According to your description of event, yours could be caused by brake fade? But would brake fade make the brake pedal sinking all the way down?
Does brake pump refer to the small pump at the brake calliper or the master brake pump?
yep, brake fade. and yes it would make the pedal sink but not all the way down la. coz the pads aren't gripping requires u to press the pedal deeper..

since ur prob not related to brake fade, then u should check the brake fluid level first.
if the level is normal, then maybe there air bubbles in the brake lines.
or maybe a brake pump or brake servo prob.
sorry, not much experience on this, so i can just agak2 only..

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
yep, brake fade. and yes it would make the pedal sink but not all the way down la. coz the pads aren't gripping requires u to press the pedal deeper..

since ur prob not related to brake fade, then u should check the brake fluid level first.
if the level is normal, then maybe there air bubbles in the brake lines.
or maybe a brake pump or brake servo prob.
sorry, not much experience on this, so i can just agak2 only..
NeuroOne bro you're so humble. That's already given me amount of guides.:adore:

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
need help urgently!

does anybody knows any h/cut shop that sell most of mitsubishi parts?
looking for eterna wiper arm for my rear w/screen.. mine was stolen la, damn..
really appreciate if anybody can help.. :adore:

not humble la. i mumble mumbling only. :biggrin:
ye la tu.. hehe.. where's ur car huh? long time no see cruising along putrajaya road..

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
need help urgently!

does anybody knows any h/cut shop that sell most of mitsubishi parts?
looking for eterna wiper arm for my rear w/screen.. mine was stolen la, damn..
really appreciate if anybody can help.. :adore:

ye la tu.. hehe.. where's ur car huh? long time no see cruising along putrajaya road..
i dont use wiper for my rear wscreen also ok ma.. no need to use la. haha..

i cruise slow-slow rilek-rilek listen to music, u drive fast on right lane how to see me in the left lane..:tongue:

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
i dont use wiper for my rear wscreen also ok ma.. no need to use la. haha..
haha.. that's why laa..
but now the w/screen looks suck, can see that 'gigi' for the wiper but w/out the arm..
tried to call few h/cut shops but they didnt have any, so i need to wait lorr.. aiyaa

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
haha.. that's why laa..
but now the w/screen looks suck, can see that 'gigi' for the wiper but w/out the arm..
tried to call few h/cut shops but they didnt have any, so i need to wait lorr.. aiyaa
cant u just look for any wiper arm and try to fit it?

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
cant u just look for any wiper arm and try to fit it?
i was told that most of galant/evo model can fit, just the length is different..
but surely need to try 1st la, either the arm is too short or too long..

mymax

Known Member
Oct 13, 2008
imho, i prefer the ori type of arm coz it just looks nice on sedan car..
those 1-pc wiper oso smart but when it's on vehicle like mpv with narrower w/screen..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all, i stumbled this website where it says exhaust wrap is more efficient than ceramic coating claiming exhaust wrap gives up tp 60% reduction of under bonnet temp while ceramic is around 40%.

check this out, the website looks reputable:

Ceramic exhaust coatings and exhaust wraps
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience