Search results

1. L

Civic TypeR

Price revised due to urgent sale. ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:09 PM ---------- Sold!
  2. L

Civic TypeR

B.U.M.P . My loss is your gain. Will sell to cash buyer fast. Sale turned urgent!
  3. L

Civic TypeR

Best offer takes it. Letting go fast..
  4. L

Civic TypeR

Considering all offers.
  5. L

Civic TypeR

Nego till its sold. Waiting for fair price.
  6. L

Civic TypeR

Only serious cash buyer. I've seen lot of cash buyers who ask for appointment but never appear to view the car. No offense. PM if you are really into this and we can talk about nego and final price.
  7. L

Civic TypeR

I dont know about loans as I am not a local. If you are serious about viewing then please ask for an appointment so the price can be discussed further. Thanks.
  8. L

TOyOTA AltezzA

check your PM
  9. L

Civic TypeR

I dont understand whats up with you guys. The new price was mentioned in my post .
  10. L

Civic TypeR

bump! Negotiating the fair price for new buyer
  11. L

Civic TypeR

Hey Zul, I have PM'ed you the best price twice. Click the "private message" link and read it man. :idea:
  12. L

Civic TypeR

B.U.M.P . PM for new lowered price. Cant resist the new price!
  13. L

Civic TypeR

b.u.m.p on weekend
  14. L

Civic TypeR

Price drop. PM for new price
  15. L

Civic TypeR

Got power and everything for that price :) . I can nego too so dont worry.
  16. L

Civic TypeR

B.u.m.p!
  17. L

Civic TypeR

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zul... where the heck have you been man? Yeah,... im the whistler owner. The only Charade GTXX with 280 hp on wheels in Malaysia ;) Sold it off to a nice guy 6 months ago. Now whistler is a track car i heard. Good to see you again Zul aka 4E lover :rofl:
  18. L

Civic TypeR

Please read the post completely. Everything is mentioned there.
  19. L

Civic TypeR

Wa-Sallam Wa-Rehmat Ullah J, Thank you for everything brother! See you for Teh Tarik. Find some time . :wavey:
  20. L

Civic TypeR

No worries buddy :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I would like to have some inputs from those had used it, been using, stop using or just anybody know about this. I know that electronic throttle on modern cars nowadays using pulse signal to control the throttle opening well thats in a layman term. So as for my readings and understanding, this throttle controller will somehow make the pulse response better?

So my question is, I am interested and considering with Pivot throttle controller, i just want to know, how efficient it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience