Search results

1. IIIII_H_IIIII

Nissan Silvia S15 STOLEN

spotted this s15 park in a very safety place.. !~ omg! what happen to him ? what the true story behind? can someone pm me the true story ? i'm very curious to know.. :adore:
  2. IIIII_H_IIIII

Real Carbon Fiber BioMetric Wallet

Tungsten not for bracelet only ?? this Biomatic wallet got fingerprint some more.. !so cool ! :adore:
  3. IIIII_H_IIIII

Is the CR-Z coming to SuperGT?

YouTube- 2011 Honda CR-Z Development Video YouTube- CR-Z my first ride YouTube- Honda CR-Z メーター作動 when you gonna start the car.. the rpm rev same like the lexus.. it look nice! :driver:
  4. IIIII_H_IIIII

Is the CR-Z coming to SuperGT?

honda CR-Z somethings like toyota prius hybrid .. but this 2 door version!
  5. IIIII_H_IIIII

[WTS] Toyota TE71 hatchback 1985

:hmmmm:
  6. IIIII_H_IIIII

ps3 fat type for sell like new seldom used free game

i take 3 game only ! rm708.88 deal? pm me thanks! 1.need for speed underground 2.need for speed shift 3.metal gear solid 4
  7. IIIII_H_IIIII

WTS Toyota Corolla Trueno Sprinter AE86

Djan AE86 beat the falken mustang in the history of d1gp ! that why his AE86 so pricy .. :adore:
  8. IIIII_H_IIIII

ps3 fat type for sell like new seldom used free game

what the diffrent of fat or slim type? .. 80gb? best price?
  9. IIIII_H_IIIII

Golf GTI Hijacked!!!

[/COLOR] bro! u must be watching too much HK criminal justice drama.. here is malaysia! malaysia boleh! apa pun boleh! do u think that chinese guy was suicide by himself... come on la..:mad:
  10. IIIII_H_IIIII

Golf GTI Hijacked!!!

type R bro! nice to share the story .. mind ask?? .. r u the puchong police officer ?? hehe :hmmmm: :adore::adore::adore:
  11. IIIII_H_IIIII

Caught by CCTV

ya! the plate number might be fake! but the thieves face must be real! haha! try get the last row shop cctv .. if i'm not mistake.. the thieves came out on that time at the last shop row.. maybe cctv caught their face! the syndicate seems pro , but i'm sure they could be mistaken somewhere if u...
  12. IIIII_H_IIIII

Caught by CCTV

pls watch carefully, the 1st time black CRV passby to the victim car n when to the last end shop row.. if i no mistake.. the was a backup thieves and eyes watched by them that drive the white iswara parked long time already at the last shop row.. , the white iswara were leaving after the CRV...
  13. IIIII_H_IIIII

WTS Toyota Corolla Trueno Sprinter AE86

bro! if i'm not mistake, this is AE85 ! the geran stated AE85 :deal:
  14. IIIII_H_IIIII

MMER 2010: Mofaz Racing - Car reliability and tires key to endurance racing

the stamina exercise should be train before u get into the race ! even the car’s reliability and endurance.. good luck to all the MMER racer! :burnout:
  15. IIIII_H_IIIII

FS: Nissan Silvia s15

is this s15 previous colour is pearl orange?? :hmmmm:
  16. IIIII_H_IIIII

Nissan skyline r34 gtr v-spec-motec-m800

this matte/flat grey look nicel ! their another colour matte/flat shinny blue look more nice!:driver:
  17. IIIII_H_IIIII

Nissan skyline r34 gtr v-spec-motec-m800

mind ask .. what type code colour is this called?? Flat Gray ? Flat gun metal? :hmmmm: is that expensive then 2k colour?
  18. IIIII_H_IIIII

Subaru WRX 8. Urgent Sale. Cheap cheap!

yeah! all my drift car! ended up same fate too! don't know why ! i hate september !what a bad month for me! :bawling: my track car was from singapore too...! there was car crime out there .. trying to hunt those track car.. most of them some they disguise as goverment enforcement they came...
  19. IIIII_H_IIIII

rx7 fd3s

the owner stated the spec " twin plate racing clutch " .. Guys! does Auto gearbox use " twin plate racing clutch " ??:hmmmm:
  20. IIIII_H_IIIII

Toyota corolla dx wagon 2 door

i think A31 Rb20det AUTO will be the good choice for family daily drive ! .. or u can swap with those ke70 wagon 4age 4 door..last time i saw 1 in mudah.. yellow colour ..interior very nice & clean too..:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do anyone here knows where i can get piezoelectric material? Not piezoelectric component. i need to wrap around the fuel injector pipe so that i can get the signal of the injector?

or something similar
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience