Search results

1. Car with white/bluish smoke...

Hi, I'm driving a satria GTi with an Evo 2 RS engine. No big mods, other than the usual sparks, BOV, and air filter. THe rest is pretty much original Evo 2. Recently I'm having this problem - during startups, the car will spit out white/bluish smoke, signalling a leak somewhere. A mech told me...
  2. soggie

Latest Powerful product : K2N Safety Power System

So far the only thing you have proven is your inability to do business with intelligent and well-informed people. All we're asking is a simple proof of your product, a mere RM100 dyno test which could bring you tens of thousands of dollars worth of business if your product can stand up to your...
  3. soggie

[WTS] Sale: EXHAUST MIDBOX & BULLET (2.0"/2.5"/3.0")(LOCAL & IMPORTED STUFF)

One question - can this fit into the underbody of a Satria? I already got 1 bullet, and want to add one more.
  4. soggie

Dudes, no need to spend so much on this stupid K2N shitsaver. Here's what you can do - pop a mothball into your engine, and all the same effects will be observed. Or, open the door, and imagine that somehow you magically installed a turbo into your car. Then start hypnosizing yourself thinking...
  5. soggie

Gatsby banner ad

What a piece of crap. Now I have to download a new plugin just to kill this single ad. Farking annoying man! I will boycott Gasby too. Damned stupid marketing technique. It used to be funny, and now it is downright obnoxious.
  6. soggie

Or rather, they are too shy to admit that they just spent 650 for a piece of junk :lol:
  7. soggie

Dude, pointless lar. Every minute there's an idiot born willing to be conned from his hard earned money. Let this guy do his business...
  8. soggie

Electrical Fan >????

Just a heads-up. It's not just about forcing air into your engine. Yeah, you might come up with a novel way of pushing air into your engine, but think about it - if you achieve sufficient boost, you'll need to work on fuel delivery. Then on compression ratio. Then on strengtening the engine...
  9. soggie

Silicone Wiper Skipping&Jumping .....

PIAA did came out with silicon wipers. My set of silicon wipers didn't skip anymore after like 2 months of using it. I guess there's a run-in period for those blades? Rain-X doesn't work well because I guess Rain-X applies a coat of chemical to the glass, which makes it rough to silicon...
  10. soggie

ECU processor speed..why bother ?

Haha I couldn't think of a layman way of describing it anyway :P
  11. soggie

Silicone Wiper Skipping&Jumping .....

Silicon isn't rubber, my friend. I have this problem too, and so does my friend with PIAA wipers. Let them run in... after a while it tends to have less of such symptoms.
  12. soggie

ECU processor speed..why bother ?

Lets take 2 rpm monitors for example. A - process 1000 signals per second B - process 100 signals per second Objetive: Rev cut exactly at 7000 rpm. Rate of climb: 3000 rpm per second Ok, now you step on the pedal, both engines hit 6000 rpm after 2 seconds. Now what? On the third second, both...
  13. soggie

Can work ah? : Grounding strap

Err rally cars don't have that stupid piece of cloth. It's called a huge con device. It won't do anything to your car, zero improvements - the most it can do is draw frowns and laughs from people who actually know what the original items on huge PETROL tankers do. The original items are metal...
  14. soggie

Lelong to Finish off!!!!! with pic!!!!

SAFC-2 with silver body? You sure it is SAFC-2? Or is it SAFC-1? EDIT: My bad. There IS a SAFC-2 with silver body.
  15. soggie

Credit Card Payment Accepted Now!

THis means you guys have installation payment? How many months? How much per month?
  16. soggie

PIVOT Speed Meter X

Nope if i am not mistaken. Pivot speed meter-X dont have rpm display. U want that, get an RSM.
  17. soggie

PIVOT Speed Meter X

I'm interested. Please PM me the final price, and we'll deal. I'm free today or tomorrow night. Just smsed you. Thanks.
  18. soggie

Fiona Kwok?

Definately is her.
  19. soggie

Fiona Kwok?

Err... "prettiest among all man"? Means she is not pretty if compared to women lar? haha. Bro, put a comma behind ur "all" lar. Nanti people misunderstand ur meaning pulak.
  20. soggie

WTS Satria GTi dashboard

Dude, GTi gear console retailing outside for RM90 only lar. You selling for an extra 150 ke? Tell ur fren to revise his price ler.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How do I dismantle the 3rd brake light and replace the bulb?

I've tried to took out both 'nut's beside and I still couldn't take the cover of the 3rd brake light out.
it's like stuck there, I try to pry open the cover, but it's still like intact very firm. Dare not to pry too hard also.

Pls advice!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience