Search results

1. Janson911

HWL Suspension

Hello,boss...PM me for the best price for Proton Wira 1.5....Is there stock available?
  2. Janson911

Zenvo ST1 already in Malaysia? - A homemade version that is

Re: Zenvo ST1 headed for US with 1.2million dollars price tag 350Z for sure!...haha
  3. Janson911

Hp Mini 210-1000 Netbook(New)

Sorry,bro...Sold adi ---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:23 PM ---------- Sold out!!! ---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:30 PM ---------- Sold out..thank you!
  4. Canon A3000 IS Powershot

Here is Canon A3000 IS Features: -10.0 megapixels sensor -4X optical zoom with IS, 6.7cm (2.7″) LCD -Smart Auto & Easy modes with Scene Detection Technology -Optical Image Stabilizer & Motion Detection Technology -Super Vivid & Poster Effect -FaceSelf-Timer -Li-ion battery -18 Shooting...
  5. Janson911

Hp Mini 210-1000 Netbook(New)

Sorry bro....Consider booked...
  6. Janson911

Satria with EVO engine in horror crash...

Wow...Satanic,ur eyes so sharp huh...RIP for this guy...:bawling: ---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:09 PM ---------- ya,should OTR tuning at the large and less traffic road...Now alot of garage that near the kampung area also done...
  7. Janson911

Satria with EVO engine in horror crash...

Ya,from the no.plate is a year 1995 satria mod...not Satria GTi...Ya,maybe is a half-cut car...I saw got another picture from facebook that the drive have a serious injured...maybe can't survive...Izzit the 1.3 satria chasis same as wira 1.3/1.5?There is any different with satria GTI chasis?more...
  8. Satria with EVO engine in horror crash...

I wanna share this to all Zth members here which is get from facebook...Just can't imagine that the crash until separate into several parts of the cars.Life is no guarantees....Haiz!:bawling:bawling:
  9. Hp Mini 210-1000 Netbook(New)

I have a new HP mini model:210-1000 netbook to sell in the price RM700-RM800. Price can negotiate...PM me or SMS/call:0125044635 if interested...Via postage delivery ...Thank you! Here is the specification: Color:Black Screen size:10.1 inch LED display OS:Window7 Starter Clock...
  10. Janson911

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

ok...thanks for ur advise ya...I just confuse about that,now i understand already....ya,its not worth la,pay for rm150 juz a paper results....hahaha....
  11. Janson911

So need to doing dyno only can readjust the cam timing...I heard some foreman said must using dyno oni can setting the timimg izzit true?
  12. Janson911

hello here...I need some help from all sifus here....I recently install the pipercam to my wira 1.5 auto carbie with adjustable cam pulley...but the foremen setup wrong setting cam timing i think...he advance the cam about 6 degrees if i not mistaken:stupid:...my low end scarifies and underpower...
  13. Janson911

Sports Brake Rotor

Bro...PM me for the wira 1.5 sport rotor...thanks!
  14. Janson911

Cheras Taman Pertama BHP attendants are murderers?

Lost a life,because of the stupid BHP workers!!!!!I will not going to pump the petrol at BHP all around the Malaysia....RIP this Myvi driver.:bawling:
  15. Janson911

Billet Lightweight Aluminium Pulley Kit for Sale

Bro,free bump for u!!!!
  16. Janson911

Billet Lightweight Aluminium Pulley Kit for Sale

Bro,PM me for the best price for wira 1.5 12v....
  17. Janson911

Do you put on your seat belt??

Safe drive=buckle up the seat belt Safe sex= must wear condom.... :biggrin:
  18. Janson911

RIP Atsushi Kuroi :(

RIP Mr Atsushi Kuroi....so sad to hear that.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So the producers given them money so they could buy convertibles and what ended up was everyone getting a BMW 325i convertible. Not suprising with the identical cars, but these cars have all sorts of histories, good and bad. Check out the suprise these guys got from their used cars. It's just a really good poke fun moment for them

YouTube - ‪1980s BMW...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience