Search results

1. K

any drifter from penang or butterworth ?

yeah man... apa la lu... yeah next event is on the 19th of August
  2. K

My pleasure man...
  3. K

Bro...website is still under construction, Most but not all of the links will be active by today afternoon. Thanks
  4. K

Guys, its all my fault, I did not provide speedostar enuf info to get all the pics and videos uploaded at once. I just finished updating the captions and video links.Our webmaster speedostar will update it as soon as he reads my email, Sorry Fauzi, i drive an old school too, just want to save...
  5. K

I think confirm edi la bro.. but Kei has the last say. Will await his input if there are any changes.
  6. K

Thanks for the compliments man.. must thank my Sifooo.. Kei and wppong for teaching me..... Will post latest pictures and videos on the team website once its uploaded. Thanks..
  7. K

hey there man... if I am not mistaken there is one more event on the 19th of August. Kei- Team Virus President will update us, please also visit teamvirus.org for upcoming events. It will be posted there once Kei has confirmed the Time date and venue.
  8. K

haha.. I saja kacau Kei Only la .. excited for Sundays event, Kei my sifoo ma....so kacau him lor... he always serious one... he needs to relax.:)
  9. K

Woi Kei, apa la we.. your ENGLAND not so good la... not "potenSIAL" after bawak 'SIAL" potential la.... I think my England also Kalah edi wor...
  10. K

just asking only la ... never seen b4 mah...
  11. K

hmm.... cannot wait edi la... got 3 days more.. 3 days and counting :)
  12. K

Haha, my pleasure man... :)
  13. K

Hi Victor, haha sorry i tought you were literally saying your FC cannot turn, turn out to be a real mechanical problem. Good to know you are participating man. Anyway who is Rajan driving 180sx ? Penang guy ?
  14. K

OOoooo sorry ah, i abit out dated. haha.. me la but only when no one there la ... got people cannot la ...dangerous. Wei how come FC cannot turn one, FR car mah.. can drift... Dude.. support abit la....come join la .. dont Lansi la we all penang people should have the brotherhood spirit...
  15. K

toyota tt141 with supra 1g-gte engine

Hey man.. i think its best if you keep the car. its not worth you selling it off loosing 1/2 the money you spent. think this way, at least you have a fast car for 15k..sell the protons if you have one.. just my 2 cents. Rugi teruk la... but if someone wants to buy for the price yo want. Good la...
  16. K

Hi Luke, Can say warmed up ready :). Can check out tyre marks resembling number 8 in TB Dam and Balik Pulau Car Park. and was practicing J turns when like clear near QB and Industrial Area. Can't wait. :)
  17. K

Misubishi Evo 7, 8, 9 to Evo X conversion anyone?

Dude, do you know the meaning of a "Car Enthusiast", i bet you dont, coz looks like you are using cars to lure girls to your self. A car is for your own pleasure la not to cari awek. If you think a car is to cari awek then i gues you are not a car enthusiast, more a "awek enthusiast", which has...
  18. K

Misubishi Evo 7, 8, 9 to Evo X conversion anyone?

yeah man, i agree with you. Its almost the same as cefiro converted to skyline and wira converted to evo. Brilliant work done to this evo. Maybe someone from M'sia might do it too. :) Too bad people can't appreciate it at all. If i was not told this was an Evo 7 converted to and X i would not...
  19. K

cannot test la,, that one drift track la.. all depends on drivers skill.. surely the FC tapau celica la. Victor drifting for so long ready, thats why he dowan to join, coz we all not up to his drifting standard yet.
  20. K

Whoooaaaaaaaaa,,, VICTOR you bought FC somemore ah. So now you own 1. TE71 2. KE70 3. FC - Running SR20 4. Iswara Aeroback 5. Pedana So now you got so many car, can use 1 for drift, 1 for drag, 1 for GRA, 1 for Cruising and 1 for long distance. No need to scared redi mah, got spare...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After months of spy shots, the next generation Mercedes-Benz CLS sports sedan has finally been officially <del datetime="2010-08-18T06:08:30+00:00">revealed</del> leaked. Even though Stuttgart has not yet released any information on the new CLS, a leak of the car's official brochure gives us a view of the production-ready version inside and out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience