Search results

1. T

RB/SR auto conversion.

bro..if want to use sr engine in ceffy a31, need to mod engine mounting ar? what bout g/box?
  2. T

3s-gte in seg

can directly swap the st185 engine ar??? how's bout the g/box?
  3. 3s-gte in seg

is it possible to plonk in 3s-gte engine to corolla seg ae100? is there any FWD 3s-gte? need to mod driveshaft? engine mounts? JPJ approval?
  4. T

h22 prelude in accord..

accord21, do u have to mod the engine mounting and driveshaft to ur car to fit the engine? really need to know what im suppose to do to make this project happens...thanx bro
  5. h22 prelude in accord..

thinking bout plonking a prelude h22a engine in whether accord sv4, sm4 or inspire model. what is the most suitable engine? what to mod? engine and gearbox mounting? driveshaft etc... and how much will it costs?
  6. T

need a help for volvo here...

ok bro..thanx a lot
  7. need a help for volvo here...

i didn't see any volvo enthusiast here. rily need to get some info...
  8. T

for sale.....honda civic and charade espri ..cheap!

yo dato' kancil hijau (not kancil biru ka now???), wan to sell ur fren car here also arr.. how much percentage u get??? hehehe... waa, selling here 11.9k, gonna sell to me 12k. macam ini ka kawan??? ;-p
  9. g200 probs...

hai guys.. i rily need some help here. im about to buy a standard charade espri. juz wanna know is it hard to find the sparepart of this model??? and what is the best performance engine for it?? the deto 1.6 is already out of the list bcoz jpj wouldn't let me to endorse it. the cb70 is an ol...
  10. T

jpj kacau line...

hmm.. really ar?? i really dunno it can happen that way. btw, thanx a lot guys. u all juz give me quite an important info here. this will definitely change my point of view of rollcage in road cars. titanrev, ur head still bengkak lagi ka??? sori to hear that... ;-p
  11. T

Nissan old skool club? anyone?

but please ar, dun use any of the 'proton iswara' bumper..either ol or new...hahaha
  12. T

jpj kacau line...

so if we drive a car with rollcage and wear a helmet in public roads, it should be ok rite??? hehehe... but i dun think if u get into an accident, but u wear the seatbelts, the possibility to bang ur head to it is quite low. but, for me rollcage is rily important. that day, a nissan frontier...
  13. T

budget drift car.. help!

what do u mean by safer and faster to learn with the bluebird??? cant rily understand la topui.. im thinking bout plonking rb20 too.. cheaper parts and halfcuts. plus, it sounds great too...hehehe
  14. T

ol skool bluebird...

hmm...another one. what suspension from what cars can i use in the bluebird since it is an ol car..an ol cars usually have probs with suspension option.. can u give me an example here..thanx a lot
  15. T

ol skool bluebird...

is it enuf to use rb20 engine and is it difficult to control?? coz im a newbie and gonna learn to drift properly, dunno whether the bluebird is a good car to drift or not. which one is preferable, fit the s13 subframe or just change the diff??
  16. T

jpj kacau line...

heh..true. but, it was jpj maa, if with traffic police still can tolerate. and is it true rollcages are illegal? damn stupid malaysian road regulations...or is it the jpj?? hehehe...
  17. jpj kacau line...

bout 2 weeks ago, i've drove through jalan duta toll booth. then i saw a friend of our drifter's car 'kene tahan' with jpj. if im not wrong, it's the d1 motorsports 'taukeh' car.. the orange s14 with s15 front end. so, what happen actually ar?? bcoz it's jpj who 'tahan' that car lo.. and as far...
  18. ol skool bluebird...

im thinking bout modifying an ol skool nissan bluebird 910 sss... thinking bout plonking either rb20 or sr20 engine in it. what do u guys think?? any opinion? any tips to make this project happens??? is it difficult to fit in the rear axle?? rily needs some help here...
  19. T

budget drift car.. help!

im thinking bout plonking rb20 or sr20 into the car and leave it as std as it is. when i become a pro then i will upgrade it... i've heard some ppl said that the std levin engine is quite underpowered.. we've to floor it all the way to make it happen and making it harder to drift.. btw, thanx...
  20. T

budget drift car.. help!

but now the price of toyota gl also have increase.. i can get the bluebird for about rm3000-4000 onli.. plus, i can use a turbocharge engine, meaning better torque to drift. im a beginner and still learning to drift properly. so i dun wan to buy quite an expensive car juz to wreck it later on...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This car was last detailed 2 years ago. As usual not properly kept but better than the last time when there were dark spot all over the car. Car was basically dirty, Interior not well kept, dashboard and leather seats were dry and faded, plenty of dirt on the carpet, panels with light scratches etc...

Dirty rear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience