Search results

1. Gilera Runner 180SP 2Stroke Scooter

(WTS)Gilera Runner 180SP performance part Hi, helping my friend to sell his scooter part.interest buyer pls contact owner directly. Item(s): Gilera Runner 180SP 2Stroke Performance part Price: RMxxxx nego...special price if take all in 1 shot... Dealing method:COD only Location...
  2. 18" SSR Type C RS 99% like original

Item(s): 18" SSR Type C RS 99% like original -5Hx114.3 -4x8jj -Offset 42 if im not wrong can fit honda FD,Estima,Alphard,Odyssey,lancer GT,Inspira and other with 5H 114.3... Package includes: Rim and air valve...TYRE NOT INCLUDE!!! Price: RM2400(price revise to RM2000) Dealing method: COD...
  3. [WTS]Satria GTI Evo3

Closed Selling on behalf of my friend... ~Original satria GTI year 2003 ~Price is highly negotiable ~Still can get high loan ~JPJ Endorsed ~Just renew roadtax and insurance Engine Bay Enjin Evo3 RS Head port and polish Metal head gasket Original Tial wastegate 38 mm Original...
  4. Where to buy Mivec CK4 F5M421 synchronizer ring

hi, my gearbox got problem with 1st & 2nd gear synchro...anybody selling or know where i can find this thing pls let me know... gear box code - F5M421Y8A thanks...
  5. Looking For CK/CJ/EVO4,5,6 Dashboard

Hi, Im looking for CK/CJ/EVO4,5,6 dashboard...anybody wanna sell it pls offer me ur best offer here or by PM...better if u post some picture... spec:- -Dark Grey or Black color -Manual Meter and gear console -9/10 or better condition -complete or empty dashboard also can -for empty...
  6. Got some problem after convert satria Neo Campro to Mivec

closed... settle...
  7. [WTS]Campro 1.6 Manual Engine complete

Item(s):Campro 1.6 Manual Package includes:Complete engine with gearbox, wiring and ECU Price:RM4500 Dealing method:COD only Location of seller:view engine at Wangsa Maju,lembah keramat(but engine have to collect at equine park seri kembangan) Contact method/details:012-2595323 Age of...
  8. Looking For Halcut that accept Trade In Old Engine

Looking For Halfcut that accept Trade In Campro 1.6 Hi, i was looking for Mivec CK model to be install into my Satria Neo...so, prefer halfcut or workshop that provide halfcut, installation and trade in my old engine with reasonable price... looking for good workmanship in transplan...
  9. [WTS]Campro 1.6 Manual Engine S4PH

Hi bro, Im planning to change my campro engine to other engine:biggrin:...so, anybody interest can call/sms me to discuss.. the engine still in my car...only serious buyer can test drive... selling engine like stock condition... Engine Detail:- -my car is satria neo H-line. -car...
  10. Satria Neo convert Mivec Engine + dashboard

Campro engine... closed...
  11. [WTS]Kancil L2S TD04 Turbo

[WTS]Kancil L2S 2E Piston TD04 Turbo hello... i want to let go kancil l200s year 99 have to sell it due to parking space.. urgent sale.. ENGINE:- -L2S engine(Endorsed)upgrade to 2E piston -Change to Subaru TD04L rojak with TD0409 Turbo (modified by tong turbo) -Exedy 3puck clutch set with twin...
  12. [WTSell/Swap]16" FIRST P1 Buddyclub

Sold hi, i got 1 set 16" P1 Buddyclub for sale or swap with 15" TE37/SSR Type C/Regamaster/Gramlight... tire still got 80-90% thread...bought new...brand Sumo Firenza 205/50/16...hope the tire that u want to swap got more than 70% thread... my rim spec:- -16" x 7jj -PCD114.3 -Offset 43...
  13. Honda Odyssey RB2 NAVI/DVD Player

Hi all... Need some help here...my dad just bought a recond Honda Odyssey RB2 yr2007... i got a few question:- -any solution on how to change the language from Japanese to English?...(i think it impossible):biggrin: -only can watch movie when on parking mode...once i release the...
  14. koie587

Honda Odyssey RB2 NAVI/DVD Player

Hi all... Need some help here...my dad just bought a recond Honda Odyssey RB2 yr2007... i got a few question:- -any solution on how to change the language from Japanese to English?...(i think it impossible):biggrin: -only can watch movie when on parking mode...once i release the...
  15. Modenas Kriss Racing Item

Modenas Kriss Racing Stuff Item(s): Few Used and New Item for sale:- -New "Racing Bee" Racing CDI for Kriss1 (6pin) = RM100... -New Racing Valve Spring "Faito" = RM25...(*)(SOLD) -Used "Hi Speed" Racing High Cam (used for 1 day) = RM60...(SOLD) -Used Kriss2 Original Wiring set = RM80... -Used...
  16. kancil l200s turbo td04l

hello... i want to let go kancil l200s year 99 have to sell it due to parking space.. urgent sale.. ENGINE:- -L2S engine(Endorsed)Rebore 2E piston -Change to Subaru TD04L mix with TD0409 Turbo (modified by tong turbo) -Exedy 3puck clutch set with modified double clutch cover -New 38mm...
  17. [WTS]Used EXEDY lighten Flywheel for EVO

selling EXEDY lighten flywheel...brand new cost AU$550 for the flywheel only... item come with 30% exedy clutch plate and exedy clutch cover... by using this flywheel ur engine response will be much greater...selling it RM750nego... the flywheel need to be skimmed b4 installing it to ur...
  18. [WTB]EVO3 Clutch cover for Trinity clutch

hello guys... im looking for clutch cover that can be use with Trinity clutch plate...im using EVO3 engine... looking for new or use that is in excellent condition... standard or racing type are welcome to offer... please offer me thru PM and dont forget to leave ur contact number and...
  19. [WTSwap]16inch TRD TF3 swap with other 16inch

swaped with TE37 i got 1 set 16" taiwan rim for swap with other taiwan rim or japan rim...the rim have been sprayed to light gold color...offset 42...16" x 7jj...4hole...swap rim only... interest to swap with 16":- -advan RG(gold)(4hole) -CE28(bronze) -ssr type c(gold or white)(4hole)...
  20. [WTSwap]16" TRD TF3 (K-Speed)

i got 1 set 16" taiwan rim for swap with other taiwan rim or japan rim...the rim have been sprayed to light gold color...offset 42...16" x 7jj...4hole...swap rim only... interest to swap with 16":- -advan RG(gold)(4hole) -CE28(bronze) -ssr type c(gold or white)(4hole) -buddyclub p1...