Search results

1. [WTS] Enkei CPS-2..Thanks..

1 piece of 15x7JJ Enkei CPS-2.. Rm250 Size: 15 inch, 7JJ Offset: 41 Made in Japan by the way... not imitation... Self collect at Serdang (Astro or Kelab Lumba Kuda or South City Plaza) After office hours only ya... Can't get away from work during the afternoons... Contact is...
  2. [wts]Enkei CPS-2 Silver.. Thanks..

!3 piece! of 15x7JJ Enkei CPS-2 also for sale... RM760 for 3 piece (NOT 4).. Size: 15 inch, 7JJ Erm.. to be honest.. I'm not too sure how to check the offset... there wasn't any e/t sign behind the rim... but what I found was a (04/4) and a (TO/30) updated: Offset 41 Made in Japan by the...
  3. [WTS]Toyo R888 195/55/15 New Tires..

[WTS]Enkei CPS-2 Silver colour, original from Japan.. Thanks.. !3 piece! of 15x7JJ Enkei CPS-2 also for sale... RM760 for 3 piece (NOT 4).. Size: 15 inch, 7JJ Erm.. to be honest.. I'm not too sure how to check the offset... there wasn't any e/t sign behind the rim... but what I found was a...
  4. SO4/EJ6 a.k.a EK96~98 Carbon Fiber Hood for sale..

Hi all.. SO4/EJ6 a.k.a EK96~98 Carbon Fiber Hood for sale.. Reason for selling: Car sold.. Location: KL/PJ Price: RM600 Condition: 85% (but that's just me.. :p)
  5. Honda Civic Ej6/So4 absorber

Hi, Honda Civic Ej6/So4 stock absorbers and stock springs for sale.. :) All original from Honda Civic.. 1 set consisting of a full 4 piece.. Absorbers are Tokico, Made in Japan OEM parts (same which you get from spare parts shop).. From Blue boxes.. Which had only been used for 1 year...
  6. Chamber Kits

Camber Kits Hey guys... Anyone using adjustable camber kits on their cars? If so can give a brief review? Brand, Problems if any, Positive/Negative comments, Price.. Just hoping to get some comments before choosing a chamber kit.. Thanks.. EDIT: Chris2000.. I'd appreciate if you...
  7. [WTS]15" Kyowa KR Series X

Hi guys... have a set of 15"x6 1/2JJ +40 " Kyowa KR228 " for sale Colour: Gunmetal with Polished lip Tyres: 2 x Barum Bravarius 195/50/15 (40%) Pcd: 8 holes = 100mm and 114.3mm Conditon: Very well maintained.. washed at least once a week and used Tar Remover.. Proudly Taiwan made.. Price...
  8. Difference between USDM and MDM..

Hi.. Can anyone clarify whether the USDM Accord (From year 1990-1994 model) suspension can fit our local Accords? Is it plug and play? Any reasons why it might not be able to fit? Thanks..
  9. B

4 Point Upper Rear on Civic EJ

I gave Ultra Racing a call yesterday. Later reached Ultra Racing, Pandan Indah, to installed their 4 point Upper Rear bar. Immediately after installation I headed down to Kepong. Thought I'd give the car a little run and see what improved. I'm quite impressed and satisfied with how my body...
  10. Looking for...

1.6 Sohc Vtec Auto ECU... PM me please..
  11. Honda EJ parts for sale..

Radiator, Absorber, Springs For EJ6 for sale.. :) http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=49728&highlight=sohc+goodies
  12. B

Apexi or not?

http://www.apexi-usa.com/news_special.asp Just thought I'd share.. dunno if it's a repost though..
  13. Goodies for sale..

Hi guys.. Selling off a few goodies.. 1) Air Ram SOLD! Hurricane Air Ram sparkling metallic blue The Hurricane Ram was bought recently from Autobags and receipt shown upon request as proof of purchase.. Not even for 3 months.. Looks brand SPanking New.. :) Please TAKE NOTE that you WILL...
  14. B

Which Performance Part Shop...

Hi guys... Was just wondering.. which performance car shops around Klang Valley are opened on Sundays? Always wanted to go window shopping for performance part on Sundays but most of them i come across are closed.. Thanks.. :)
  15. Adjusting BOV

Hi all.. Just want to clarify something.. :) Is all BOV's adjusted using the same direction.. a.k.a. turning left to increase boost exhale rate (stiffen the spring) and turning right to decrease the rate.. Should there be anyone out there who knows how to adjust the tension of the spring on...
  16. Civic Sohc Goodies..

Stuffs for sale.. Letting go cheap! Hi guys.. Selling off a few goodies for SOHC's 1) Hurricane Air Ram sparkling metallic blue The Hurricane Ram was bought recently from Autobags and receipt shown upon request as proof of purchase.. Not even for 3 months.. Looks brand SPanking New.. :)...
  17. [WTS]Meters and Holder

All these are for sale... at dirt cheap.. Rm200 for everything! Which includes Cup Holder, Vacuum Meter, RPM meter with Shift Light.. Will provide delivery within KL/PJ/USJ/Subang/Sunway.. All in good condition.. bought it brand new and been using it since.. no 2nd hand parts..
  18. Mini-Me

Hi.. Happy Chinese New Year.. Anyone here heard of Mini-Me conversion? I was wondering if anyone done it locally? :) From what i understand (I dont understand much), Mini-Me is the conversion of a non-vtec engine to a Vtec engine.. for Sohc's only.. they switch cams, heads, ecu, etc to add Vtec...
  19. What model...

HI... Just wanted to ask.. What is the engine model for Honda Accords of year 96 to 99 and 2000 to 2003?... I am talking about local models.. all i know is that they are 2.0 or 2.2 SOHC Vtec.. anyone able to provide more specs? All i can find from websites are year 97 and below and JDM...
  20. Extractor heat..

Hi zthians.. Just wondering, would it be better to thermal wrap the extractor or thermal paint it.. Know where and what price would the range be for both? tanks in advance... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my dad's car was hijacked and stolen.. :(

it was 3 sumthing in the morning.. after a drink at rum jungle..my dad heads to the carpark situated beside rum jungle... there was around 3-4 cars left.. so he went into the car..started engine and 4 malay fellas came n open the door n drag my dad out... :angry: :angry: my dad sensed that's something is wrong..so he ran instead... there's one malay fella said "jangan lari"... <_< stupid.. i'll run for my life..why would i stay and get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience