Search results

1. E

campro engine got sound "tek, tek, tek"

aloop guys.. oredi send my car for replacement of new IAFM last month...result..so far like new car.. no more tek2 sound.. :proud: but for waja that 1, sori bro ..no idea.. but sumtimes..when u make frens with the mechanic..myb they have sum idea to share with on how to overcome that...
  2. E

IKC, bro, the thing dat my mechanic took-out is from the IAFM unit..located down under the engine..(access from the driver side).. its actually a plastic part..according to him, its like an extension for the inner part IAFM.. since its attach to other plastic part..there is tolerance between dat...
  3. E

andrewleo01, bro..just go to SC and ask for a replacement.. mine also got problem..n still waiting new IAFM parts from SC.. u knw la..in Sibu, everything hve to wait.. huhuhu...they already have replacement parts.. bt last time when i went to SC for service (not yet replace the defect...
  4. E

Projector Lamps, Head Lamps, Tail Lamps!!

bro, how bout viva headlamp? any stock? price?
  5. E

WTS: GREAT PROMOTION-Aftermarket Projector headlamps and Tail Lamps

bro, got headlamp for viva?? how much? can ship to sarawak?? PM me..tq.
  6. E

PERSONA : Lets share our stories

ola all bro, mine is persona 1.6 m-line...so far performance, well done..after 10 month.. huhuhu.. but for others, the problem solve when sent 2 SC for a quite numbers of time (a lot)...:banghead: FC?!, already test from kuching to sibu...RM50 for 420km ride.. road condition like so...
  7. E

APEXi Dual Funnel Power Intake Air Filter

bro, how bout persona?? need to buy kit b4 install? got? how much? PM me....:itsme:
  8. E

Persona owner please drop by

hello mikeC, i'm persona owner 2, same like u, M-line...already 10 month using it. FYI, the problem that u r facing are same like mine.. according to my fwen wif Persona Club, that problem is 'free gift'. huhuhu... btw, dun wury..just go to SC and let them know ur problm n they'll try to...
  9. E

Apexi Power Intake

bro...complete set kit for persona how much? delivery to s'wak?? PM me.. tq2... :biggrin:
  10. E

[ WTS ] All kind of R3 Bodykit for most car ( RACE , RALLY , RESEARCH )

bro..r3 set for persona cost how much? (side skirt, bumper, etc...) material? delivery to s'wak? :smokin:
  11. E

[WTS] Rainy Boneless / No Fulcrum / Soft Wiper For Sell

bro..set for viva n persona how much including post to kuching? pay by maybank2u? pm me...:biggrin:
  12. E

Lasted Gen2 and personal Bodykit...

pm me best price!!
  13. E

Pro n1

bro...persona can fit in or not??? huhuhu...
  14. E

Original Viva Bodykit for sale

bro got pic?? pm plz..
  15. E

[WTS] Viva Ventilated Bonnet (NEW)

bro...price?
  16. E

Proton Perdana V6 for sale

bro..car still available ho? PM me spec, hw many owner, others n ur best price oso..:adore: BUMP 4 u....
  17. E

Apexi SAFC Neo- CHEAP!!!

bro...Q's here rsm blue screen how much? rsm apexi black edition oso? bump 4 u....:driver:
  18. E

[WTS] Proton Perdana V6 yr 2000

bro...how many owner already?? PM me ur best price... wanna find new car here.....:driver: BUMP 4 u...
  19. E

Nissan altima u13 fwd turbo.

nice car bro...bump 4 u....:biggrin: got some Q's in ur inbox.... by the way...paan@u12, nice car bro...looks complete huhuhu..... can test drive huh...??:adore:
  20. E

Perdana Evo 3 (2.0cc)

bro..check ur inbox... got some Q's there...:biggrin: wait 4 ur reply... bump 4 u....:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Many doubted the functionality of an OCT and today i am going to show you the proof that an OCT does work.

NOthing to do, so took out the OCT and.. hey! It's heavy.. Shake it a little .. liquid inside apparently!

It works..

So i drained the oil out.. it captured about 100 ml of the PCV blow-by in extremely dark color: drain-out from the OCT

Accidentally spilled it and you can see how dirty it is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience