Search results

1. P

ZTH MINI Club!

Re: ZTH MINI Club! So from what you had said, it's mostly a personal choice of not doing the transplant. That actually music to my ears. I've always feared it's a legal issue that not many ppl are doing this swap. I just think it's gonna be a hard to maintain the A series engine as time goes...
  2. P

VW Beetle Custom & Performance

How common are superbeetles in malaysia. Possible to get one reasonably priced? W
  3. P

ZTH MINI Club!

This may have been covered, but I did a search and couldn't find anything that answers my question. Is there a reason why there aren't more vtec mini running around? Initially I thought it was cost, but I've seen a few post of ppl who did it, but only for racing. So money is not the real issue...
  4. P

Golf R32 vs 130i Msport

Yeah, I'm based in Chicago for now. It should be KL in a few months or so. Yeah, these 2 cars quite rare in M'sia market which is why I'm researching on them. Personally I would prefer an Evo/STi, but with the high theft rate of those 2 cars I don't think it'll be easy owning them in M'sia. I...
  5. Golf R32 vs 130i Msport

What are your opinion of the long term ownership experience of these 2 cars in M'sia? Performance wise, the VW will edge out the BMW. I'm more concerned with the theft rate, maintenance costs, appeal/perception to M'sian, etc Also the maintenance cost for BMW has been going down these days...
  6. P

VW Subaru Conversion

I have a side question regarding such mods. Aren't such modification not road legal? We are not allowed to modify engine mounts and drive shafts right? or is there a work around for such mods?
  7. P

some shameless self promo

Thanks, Phat.
  8. P

some shameless self promo

Malaysian Driver in US I just thought you guys might be interested to know that a malaysian is running in a US event. Nothing big, but it's a start. Rally America Rally America - Latest News Wil P.S. I'm car #830
  9. P

ZTH MINI Club!

Thx for the reply, ncs11. I'm not expecting much for a 5k car, but I'm quite concern about rust and/or damage to the body. Is rust a problem for mini in M'sia?
  10. P

ZTH MINI Club!

Just a curiousity question. What's the possibility of buying a mini for RM5000? What the condition I should be expecting for one in that price range? Thx. Wil
  11. P

ORI CRX EF8 for sale!!!

roll caged still street legal?
  12. P

HELP! student bringing car back from aus.

Heh...I was actually refering to ccibai's post #4. He mentioned so I was curious about what he is refering to. On another note, bring back a S204 or UK Sti would be sweet :P
  13. P

HELP! student bringing car back from aus.

Aus is the same side as M'sia right? So besides the paperwork,tax,fees, etc what mods does the car need to be road worthy?
  14. P

Anti Crime - Leave your Experience or suggestion pls

I personally use a maglite. Strong as a baseball bat and it's durable. Abused one for 5 years and it's still very usable. It has been known to literally crack heads. 5D is a good length, 6D is a little too long. If the police ever find it, it's just a flashlight. Nothing illegal about it...
  15. P

Rally Computer

Thanks, just what I needed.
  16. P

Rally Computer

Hi all, Does anyone happen to know what is the most common rally computer that is used in the Malaysian rally and APRC? Brand and model would be helpful. TIA.
  17. P

Restoration - Race Prep & Rebuild

question for eldiablo: What are you paying for the road tax for this car? Do you get an exemption because of the age of the car?
  18. P

mini engine conversion.

After reading this thread, I want to confirm one thing. A classic mini with a B16 or B18 is road legal? JPJ will issue all the required paperwork?
  19. P

I Miss Bt3

so just out of curiousity, how far(time and distance wise) are the average joe williing to travel for an affordable track like bt3?
  20. P

I Miss Bt3

now that bt3 is gone, what other track is there besides sepang?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Due to popular demand, Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that they are extending the production of the Special Edition Mazda RX-8 Spirit R by 1000 units. This final special edition model was originally intended to be only 1000 of them, but it was such a hit since its launch back in November 2011 that made Mazda to come up with this surprising call...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience