Search results

1. H

Illegal Vehicle wanted by police and JPJ! (Selangor & KL area)

Need help from members to spot this car, car always appears at sepang area. Appreciate your help.
  2. H

I showed them my car and let them spot the differences with the saman photos.
  3. H

Went to bukit aman and managed to removed all the summons, at the same time brought up the case to jenayah dept, lets see how they work....
  4. H

Police and jpj will write off the summons and maybe later penalty back to that bastart...
  5. H

It was written jalan mahameru, damansara....
  6. H

This moron clocked another speeding saman... Guys, please help me to track down this guy... Please pass on the message....
  7. H

Suprisingly i recieved message that some members put there having the same issue as well. well, in order to benifit others, im going to share some advice on this. First step i made the police report at any nearest balai. Polive will do their investigation. The police authority also requested...
  8. H

Can someone also help to post in other car or online forum that you're active in? I need some help to spread the info. Thanks in advanced
  9. H

Without valid car grant and insurance, i wonder how they will do when involve in major accidents... Maybe just abandoned their car and run away?
  10. H

If u look at the design of the roadtax, it can be printed and duplicated quite easily.... As long as the date is not expired and cc is correct, i think polis and jpj will not kacau much...
  11. H

Didie, yes. Infact this was also explained by the jpj inspector. Sg car in order to be driven in malaysia, they will duplicate the numbers and roadtax. However the illegal owner will not have the car grant. Car rodtax will be handled seperately by agent.
  12. H

Yeah, theft nowdays very smart, clever enough to find the right car, right color before putting on the same plate number.... Thanks alot guys, really appreciate your help and concerns. If you do see the car anywhere, please help to take details photos of it, police and JPJ both are looking...
  13. Illegal Vehicle wanted by police and JPJ! (Selangor & KL area)

Illegal Vehicle wanted by police and JPJ! (PHOTO INCLUDED!) My original vehicle details - AMG kitted w211 e240 white (Reg no. PHW 373). Currently the vehicle has only been driven in Melaka and Johore area. One irresponsible moron had illegally dupicated my vehicle identity in Selangor/KL...
  14. H

WTS - Putra (M) 1997

bro... please PM me ur best cash deal for the car.... location of the car as well.... we contact through PM.... :)
  15. H

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

Hi bro...yeah..it not an euro R. its just a CL7 Euro spec... Any recomendations/comments? Thanks!
  16. H

Accord Euro-R CL7 maintenance..

Hi Sifus, i've nearly decided on this accord CL7 link: http://www.mudah.my/Honda-Accord-CL7-Euro-version-4805724.htm Just before i make up my mind, i would like to hear some sincere comments and opinion from all CL7 sifus regarding this car.... any comments are welcome :) cheers bros....
  17. H

FS: Subaru Forester XT (Auto) 2002 JDM Full Spec

PM me your best best price please...
  18. H

Perodua Myvi SE Auto 09

PM me the location of the car...thanks!
  19. H

how do you guys cover your car under the hot sun?

u cant run away from parking ur car under sun one la.... Its either u try to live with it....or dun use car....walk or use motorcycle haha
  20. H

Rust!!!!!!!!!

The rust spots, if you observe them carefully, it’s located symmetrically at specific spots only. The culprit is the metal based glue that was used to 'stick' the metal piece to the chassis of the roof. Apparently, Proton is using the 'rejected' glue form Japan. Japan car manufacturers...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Neon lights installation for multiplex system

Does anyone know of any workshop in JB who knows how to install neon lights in Peugeot cars? Peugeot has multiplex system thus looking for someone who has knowledge in it.

Thx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience