Search results

1. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

Looking for front lip. Mine left half.. :bawling:
  2. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

They are prolly in need of a DC2 chasis for this year's MME. MINE IS A DC1.. dun bother taking mine please....
  3. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

I suggest putting a big snake in the car.. bite the mofo!! Internal security. Or as one of my fren suggested, once u turn on the alarm, whoever that touches the door handle will get a big big jolt of electricity.
  4. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

Nothing in the car. If they wanted something, they would have broken the window as you said. But I think by breaking the lock, they are going for the car itself.
  5. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

Guys, just some heads up. Someone broke the lock of my car door yesterday at SS2. Thanks to the old age of my car.. the lock fell into the door and the culprit wasn't able to open it. This is next to the police station summore. So please be careful of your tegs. fuck.. now have to go find...
  6. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

ini hantu kuning ... sabarrr... i will upgrade to lorry engine to race with u lar. hahaha
  7. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

if nobody confirm.. cancel lar.
  8. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

Teggers 1st TT session of 2010 Date: 15/01/2010 Time: 10pm - late. Venue: Aman Suria (Mamak Chili) Attendee: 1. AlmostEvo 2. 3. 4.
  9. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

Getting 15whp from air filter and de-cat exhaust is very good already. Anyway, at the moment, i dont plan to meddle with it with it much yet. Kinda 'drier-out' from all the sudden expense. All I wanna do now is to find that yellow integra who always bully me.. hahaha. Careful Shah...:P
  10. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

Honestly, I dont know which wiring Keong is giving me and I also dunno whats the diff with OBD I & II. :P Now basically is a B16A engine lantai, the rest .. i dunno. Cos i just need an engine now. B18C wiring works with a B16A? someone care to explain?
  11. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

No money for that lar. Just a puny B16A going in. But if anyone wanna donate a B20B bottom.. I wont mind. My existing is a 1,600cc, so changing to another 1,600cc is easier. The rest.. belakang cerita lar. Furthermore, a B18CR is DAMN expensive nowadays. My previous engine lasted me...
  12. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

My engine actually died last week.So.. now no choice lar.. have to change engine la . My car where got do anything before.
  13. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

cos no car. :(
  14. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

Yalar. haven't traded it in for an Avanza yet.. haha
  15. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

Yes sir. Will be there, sir.. Who is bringing the extra awek? :)
  16. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

Congrats Hakim, Sorry but i cant confirm yet as I might have to work that weekend till late. Bump: Congrats Hakim, Sorry but i cant confirm yet as I might have to work that weekend till late.
  17. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

Center muffler with Black and grey stripe? Bump: Center muffler with Black and grey stripe?
  18. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

come my hse and play mahjong lar.. senang Bump: come my hse and play mahjong lar.. senang
  19. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

I need to hitch a ride!!!!! #@*!& My teg still in da workshop lar:banghead::banghead::banghead:. Mech couldnt get the bumper in time. Shah: I wanna tumpang your car.:driver: Msg me the confirmed time. Rin: 2pm cos after Vday, they need time to recouperate. Otherwise, knees no strength to...
  20. AlmostEvo

integra Headcounts!!

Not hot chick lar.. indian lady lar. But there was a busty chick in my car when it happened :smokin:.... luckily got 'airbags'...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The sweeping evolution of technology in cars that demand striving for perfection has once again swept through the corridors of performance models and the next generation Porsche 911 GT3 looks to be the next victim with rumours indicating a dual-clutch transmission will replace the enthusiasts-favoured manual.

According to a Rennlist member that got to pick the brains of a Porsche executive in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience