Search results

1. F

Where to find Aliminium Hose/Piping ???

ya..i bought 1 of those, only the hose for RM42, without the bellmouth.. cuz i wanna diy my own bellmouth using plastic flower vase (hahahha).. anyway, the 1 they're selling in eneos is quite a cool product.. thumbs up.. but still a lil over-priced la.. bought mine from 1U there. good luck
  2. F

Using Angel Eyes as headlights.

actually i dun think it is.. even with 2 4.5" eyes on ech side
  3. F

Using Angel Eyes as headlights.

will it b bright enuf?
  4. F

How to DIY paint the sport rims to white colour??

hi all.. well, i saw white high-temp spray in ACE hardware in Ikano.. mid-valley 1 also got if im not mistaken.. i sprayed mine dark grey, a bit copper.. spray from ACE also.. well it looks fine.. but 1 problem with it, the brake dust is quite hard to be removed.. maybe mine i made it a lil...
  5. F

Neon Lights (blue, green or red) D.I.Y

of cos agree wit u bro.. sometimes, some ppl just dunno d small differences between beautifying n "la-la-fying".. hhahha.. anyway, i'm looking for a longer 1, somewhere around 3 ft.. pm if u happen to have stock, aite? free bump for u
  6. F

Neon Lights (blue, green or red) D.I.Y

hahaha.. well bro.. kinda agree with u.. nice price too.. btw, u sure its really a neon?
  7. F

Spray colour code?

another thing u can try is to buy according to the name of yor paint.. for example i'm driving a grey color gen2, n according to the color board in proton show room, its called a Galaxy Grey.. so when i buy, s should look for this Proton GalaxyGrey or something like that.. i remember there's 1...
  8. F

Spray colour code?

for me, i havent try on such a big piece.. so i dunno how will it look like.. but the paint itself looks very very close to the ori color, probably the closest u can find among all the aerosol cans if i'm not mistaken, they have more than 1 silver, so make sure u get the 1 that matches yor car
  9. F

Klang Valley DIYer Gathering

Sorry guys, have some emergency back in hometown, hafta rush back to penang tonight. U guys enjoy and have fun. and the list goes on.. ZTH DIY TT ------------ Date: 28th May 2005 Time: 11.00 AM Venue: Sri Petaling (Kinrara Curry House) *Park your car at the big piece of land behind the...
  10. F

DIY sprayside skirt

thumbs up dude..
  11. F

Custom Net

well i dun really agree with that.. it all depends on which hardware shop u go, which design u buy, n how u do with it
  12. F

Custom Net

u guys r toking bout the plastic 1 or the metal 1? the metal 1 is very thin n fine 1.. but i think the plastic 1 should be okay mah
  13. F

Custom Net

(me no taiko nor sifu here, just wanna share some info) saw some in brothers kelana jaya last time, second floor.. nice la.. but damn expensive.. forgot the price edi, but i know its expensive.. actually i plan to do this too.. but i was thinking of getting those so-called net from the...
  14. F

Help on underglow

gentlemen.. so how's the tt going la? still on?
  15. F

Spray Headlamp To Red

btw, i like red also~~ n thinking of changing my headlight to red..!! hahaha.. looking for the right tools now from chopshop~ will post pic definately like underground eh? heheh.. c the road red red 1.. but if jpj see, mampus la
  16. F

Spray Headlamp To Red

u mean instead of smoking the edge of yor headlight to black, u wanna smoke it red, right? i dun think jpj will kacau la.. in fact, a lot of ppl r doing it what? a member here did his jazz light to white.. damn nice~~ thumbs up..!!
  17. F

1. drexchan 2. jaywat 3. khguan 4. funnyman 5. simefly 6. fuankee 012-2928902 7. 8.
  18. F

chun..!! haha.. anywhere near pj or sunway maybe?
  19. F

all about D-I-Y

yeahhh~~~
  20. F

all about D-I-Y

the fuel cover thingy seems very very interesting.. i think most of us wanna know how u did that.. especially the translucent part.. some pics and explanations on that will be wonderful.. hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any sifu-sifu there can help me to solve my brake issue? I'm on evo 3 brake booster and master pump but after I installed the frt 4 pot caliper the pedal become lower position than before when you step it.

Any idea????:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience