Search results

1. (WTS) Well Maintained BMW E46 318i 2.0

Selling my BMW E46 318i 2.0 litre with Steptronic transmission. If you are in the market for an affordable continental car with a good balance of comfort, low fuel consumption, power, safety and stability - look no further! Honest advice when purchasing an E46 of this age, you could...
  2. yohannes

Pioneer DEH-7450SD

Hi guys, we are back from our Raya break and items are available for deal now!
  3. yohannes

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

4. yohannes

Sony XM-SW1 Monoblock Amplifier

5. yohannes

BMW E46 (02-05) Projector Headlamps

6. yohannes

Pioneer DEH-4450BT

7. yohannes

(WTS) Sound & Heat Insulation Mat

8. yohannes

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Stocks just reloaded, but only have 2 units left ! Call now for special Ramadhan promo!
  9. yohannes

Ramadhan promo : RM1980 Last 2 sets only! Call me now at 0123913788 ! Balik kampung with your E46 in style!
  10. yohannes

Pioneer DEH-7450SD

Last 2 units left! RM549 only. Ramadhan promo! With free 4GB Thumb drive !
  11. yohannes

Sony XM-SW1 Monoblock Amplifier

Ready stock! Call now for Ramadhan promo!
  12. yohannes

Pioneer DEH-4450BT

Temporarily out of stock. Taking orders!
  13. yohannes

(WTS) Sound & Heat Insulation Mat

43 pieces left in stock! Call now to sound + heat proof your car before travelling back for the raya holidays!
  14. yohannes

Pioneer DEH-5450SD

Hi. Current promo is RM509. 1 year warranty and free 4GB thumb drive. Supply is direct from factory. Pioneer Malaysia is selling for RM738 bro...
  15. yohannes

Hi guys, check out our promotional catalogue for these headlamps! Get yours now....
  16. yohannes

Hi bro, Yes officially six but if you have problems after that you can still refer to me I will help you to send back to my supplier ... Charges would normally be minimal. AFAIK, it is plug and play... Regarding the discount, please check your pm bro.
  17. yohannes

Thanks bro. Warranty is 6 months bro. If there is any problem with the set, you can send it back to me and I will send it back to my supplier. Unfortunately I do not provide installation at the moment bro. However, it should be quite a straightforward job and I believe most accessory shops...
  18. yohannes

Hi bro, Thanks for your interest. I have taken a picture of the U rings lighted up for your perusal . My apologies if the picture is not studio grade but I do hope that it is enough to give you a clear idea on how the rings look when lighted up. In fact, it is indeed very similar to the...
  19. yohannes

Pioneer DEH-4450BT

Last unit left!
  20. yohannes

Will take some pics later today bro. FYI , The signal light as per usual The eyelid and the two U-shaped rings light up in white together The projector low beam as usual The high beam also as usual

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys!!~~ MY crv alarm already 5 years n now de frequenze lari liao.. can't use... any recommand on wat alarm to use.. budget lik not more then RM700....

my fren last time say code alarm nice but now there r many unbranded code alarm n chop as branded so my fren recommand not to take tat liao...

he intro a better alarm RM800 life time warranty... dunno wat alarm...

i current live in kl .... so i hope to change it next week....
can anyone recommand sum alarm...???
tell me de name of de...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience