Search results

1. How to tell a Coupe / Sedan from Skyline R32?

Hi all, I'm helping a friend of mine getting some info for the Skyline GTR R32. All info is welcomed and deeply appreciated. Q: How to tell a Nissan Skyline (the 32 version) is a Coupe or Sedan just by looking at the chassis code and number? (The Japan Domestic, NOT those special imported to...
  2. S

Special auxilary features of the Toyota 86 that make up the iconic FR Coupe!

Legs of Takumi's girl friend? :banghead:
  3. S

FS: Mercedes 190E 2.5-16v Cosworth

Gotta say it's a very nice and neat rare car... :adore: Hope the next owner can keep it in great shape... Can't be loan anymore, can it? It's 20 years already, isn't it?
  4. S

RX-7 FD3S for Sale

Can't help coming back to this thread and giving it a BUMP...really nice looking car lar... :biggrin::biggrin:
  5. S

RX-7 FD3S for Sale

Wow...neat and nice ride... Just wondering...LOAN no longer available right? :driver: BUMP for favorite car...can't help looking at it... :adore:
  6. S

Skyline Gts R33 Ready To GTR ~coming~

Nice ride bro...guess the loan isn't an easy task then...:driver:
  7. S

Toyota V8 CELSIOR

Hi bro... Nice ride bro...how much are you asking? Thanks! :driver:
  8. S

Is Perdana compactible with 4WD?

Hi Hi DanzEterna and Perdana54... Thanks for the websites...will look into the details and modified rides of various Perdana enthusiasts out there... ;) But seriously...if J-Department & PUS-Department is not in the issues considerations...is 4WD and 3.0 do-able? Well...I mean like...
  9. S

Hi Hi DanzEterna...thanks for your feedback... I have tough time getting some website of Perdana and its modifications...is there any websites that you could recommend to me? Thanks alot! No wonder some of the Perdana enthusiasts would rather implant the EVO engine instead of the 2.5 VR4...
  10. S

Hi hi thank you all...specially to DanzEterna...thanks for your helpful information... Just some more quick questions...if can be installed with Eterna Twin Turbo's engine...why not making it the Galant VR4's V6 twin turbo (sorry forget the engine code...all I know is 2.5-liter V6 twin turbo)...
  11. Is Perdana compactible with 4WD?

Hi hi all zth buddies and Perdana owners... Thanks for reading this thread and it would be deeply appreciated if you all can help me on my concerns and questions...if some of the questions were "stupid"...then you have my apology... :P 1. Can Perdana be modified with 4WD? If so, which model's...
  12. S

Mitsubishi Gto 3.0 For Sale

Hi Hi bro...any pictures for the GTO? Thanks! :)
  13. S

How do we know if we modify our car LEGALLY?

Re: How do we know if we modified our car LEGALLY? Hi bro yeehau86... Anyway bro...thanks for the suggestion... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!
  14. S

Re: How do we know if we modified our car LEGALLY? Hi bro fstrader... No problem...I guess I know what you mean by the time I read your posted reply... I never thought of that way...may be this it SO MUCH or SO FAR our place could go...or reach :thumpdown:. Just have to start getting used...
  15. S

Re: How do we know if we modified our car LEGALLY? Hi bro huakenny... I agreed with you bro... May be the policewoman thought: Walau...so old already with 30 years of age, hair-losing, fat fella still pretending to be young by driving such VROOM VROOM car.......I thought...I thought...the...
  16. S

Re: How do we know if we modified our car LEGALLY? Hi bro Maxx...it might be true bro... Sometimes male understand more towards car lar...(I'm not saying female don't know nothing but...most of the times...guys appear to be more understanding...)... Too bad they sent the woman...SIGH...too...
  17. S

Re: How do we know if we modified our car LEGALLY? Hi bro huakenny... Thanks for the input bro. It's true that I admit the HID is already against the law...just that I thought it is legalized from some newspapers...guess sooner or later they will "open" a bit on the regulation and have the...
  18. S

Re: How do we know if we modified our car LEGALLY? Hi Bro FVel...thanks for the suggestion. I went to the police department today...guess what? THEIR SYSTEM IS DOWN!!!! WALAU EH!!!!!! SIGH...So much to do when Malaysia Boleh.... Sure bro...will take your advise...see if they could provide...
  19. S

Re: How do we know if we modified our car LEGALLY? Hi Bro csl... No bro...it's really hard to get the CAT for EVO 3...even new CATs from APEX'i are mostly made for EVO 6 or 7 and above. I've already got an enlarged, with thicker "walls" of mid muffler to shut down the muffler...and I still...
  20. S

Re: How do we know if we modified our car LEGALLY? Hi Bri truestar59... Thanks bro. Similar case also happened to my mechanics and friends who drives some monster cars... They all just come with one same conclusion..."it's like that one lar...what to do?...just pay kopi-o lor...kopi-o only...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all Radiostar Customers, Visitors to our thread and ZTH members,

We would like to invite you to the Asian Festival Of Speed Race held this coming weekend 15th of May at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC).

For those of you who are curious what this race is all about, its an Asian car race held in Malaysia, Thailand, China and Korea. This top notch race which has international recognization is organized by our very own Malaysian company, Motorsport Asia.

Radiostar will be there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience