Search results

1. F

LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

the only down-side is Paco has left the club
  2. F

the way torres took his 1st goal against chelsea was Class, the derby wan was even nicer considering how he controlled the ball then knew exactly wer the keeper was..still think Babel's got the best of our season so far.. the plus point is the competition of places, arbeloa looks solid...
  3. F

really encouraged by the way pennant played for 60mins, dunno y he still doesnt get the england call-up..babel took his goal really well and 'sohai' torres does wat he loves most..score 20million price tag on him and the boy doesnt show any pressure on it, will be a great signing,
  4. F

easeh easeh 6-0
  5. F

ya..alonso looks very off form this season, i also thought torres had a poor game by his standards, looked a little off form, had a couple of chances and 50-50 with the keeper but jus din stick it in..good signs anyways.. toulose next
  6. F

fuckin cunt of a ref
  7. F

r we for sure gettin Quaresma?
  8. F

Manchester united football club

its a forum for Christ's sake. so? we r not supposed to have HEALTHY Debates at all? note Healthy debates doesnt include: 56Million for Sohai Torres
  9. F

u rather have Henry which is 29 n rather injury prone? thank fuck ur not Furguson
  10. F

so, a 23yr old who is a 1st team starter for Spain who have Villa etc in their ranks, a 23yr old whos a captain of his club at a tender age of 19 is SOHAI? justify please. never did i say or any1 of us say tat a new united signing is SOHAI. p.s. i have to pretend to be 9 when im dealing wit...
  11. F

who didnt know? torres all the while had a 27mil release clause in his contract wit atl. its not my fault if u dun read at times. n who r u to say Torres is a sohai signing? did any1 of us ever said Nani or Anderson will be a flop? if u wanna start a healthy argument do it, but from wat i can...
  12. F

simao or quaresma wud be perfect
  13. F

20mil pounds is the transfer, his salary 90k per week..6 yrs..thats a Proper Contract mate. the guy is 23, captain of atl. madrid at 19, top scorer for atl. for the past 5 seasons, a spanish international, hot gf, wat more can u ask for?
  14. F

n if u hav seen anderson's recent displays in the copa, u might not think he's jus world class yet..
  15. F

ur either plain dumb or u cant read? the transfer is £20million pounds wit garcia valued at about £6million, plus his wages n he signed for us, 6 yrs, thats to show intent u fuckwit, thats y it amounts to 50million over including annual wages, bonuses n watsoever. yea..oh..regarding d fact that...
  16. F

we need a winger, right n left as well..
  17. F

Torres deal agreed for 24mil pounds.. yea..next week hopefully its done n dusted ps. sad day as henry leaves d EPL
  18. F

its off-season, we also need holidays
  19. F

ARSENAL FC, best club in england, the world and

nice jersey wei i must say..
  20. F

i wanna see more signings la..so far we oni hav 1. voronin 2. sebastien leto 3. leiva i think im not too sure

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello guys,

need some help here...
i tried to wire up everything but it seems that the meter doesn't get any signal from the water temp sensor :(

what i did..
1. tap ciggie lighter wire and connect to (+)
2. tap ciggie lighter ground wire to (-)
3. wire up the sensor
4. ground meter body to dashboard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience